Weed or alcohol?

Discussion in 'General' started by thebootythrasher, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Just a question, want to see everyone's opinions. I never drink, for the fact that it makes me feel gross and nauseous. Is alcohol worse for your body than weed? I've heard mixed opinions about this, just wanted to put it in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Weed, to bad the other option is more legal than mine.

3. Global alcohol deaths = 2.5 million per year

Global cannabis deaths = 0

4. I only drink on special occassions.

I'd much rather smoke weed on a regular basis.

It's more interesting and rewarding than getting buzzed or drunk.

5. To be fair you need to also ask this on an alcoholic forum.  Do you expect someone here to say alcohol is better for you?

6. I don't but I was just seeing people's opinions

7. Dude, I hear if you take 3 marijuanas, you can overdose.

8. I used to drink a lot more than I do now. Atm I just smoke a lot and if I do drink it makes me feel more sick than I used to when I drank

9. I'll always pick ched over alcohol, it's my thing.

I don't drink at all, I understand why people do but it's not for me, it also seems a lot worse for you.

10. I enjoy a beer or glass of champagne or wine, but never get drunk. I hate the way I feel tipsy. I knew the first time I smoked I'd never be a drinker.

✌️

11. I'm not much of a drinker, though I drink a ton at work, only because my boss or customers keep giving me beer and sake...

At home I'll take bonghits over alcohol anyday, however I like enjoying a nice glass of patron while I'm chilling high.

12. I dont even know if Ive even really been "drunk" before

Maybe one time thanks to Jack Daniels (and I puked), the rest Ive been "tipsy"

Obviously prefer weed, I dont have a lot of chance to drink

And drinking alone isnt as "fun" as smoking alone IMO

13. Your asking this on a pot website. Wtf do you think.....

14. #14 BananaPhone, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    In philosophical (THE PHILOSOPHY OF DISSOLUTION[?]) contrariety with my dear friend, Tom Waits ... I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me.

My chemical habits are all geared toward enhancement, quickness -- "faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death," init tho -- so I kind of just can't rly fkn fathom the joy that one derives from ambling around in a 'cerebral-nightmare' sort of lapse, MINUS all the earthshaking euphoria that makes 'bad drugs' not rly all that 'bad' at all when you think about it.

That said, I actually had a pretty debilitating drinking problem at one time, blackout drunk on benzos an cheap vodka five nights a week; but then I turned like 19. I only drank because I wanted to smother all those voices of self-loathing that tended to taunt me out of thinking I was even good enough to share the collective breath. You know, as a young teen I was often suicidal, I sometimes felt I genuinely *wanted* [cant italicize from phone,gay stars) simply to die and be ultimately forgotten (and in my head, forgiven, I guess)('damn brud that kid sounds FUCKED up')-- so, thank fucking GOD for substance abuse, right, this place is a morally polluted shithole and I JUST CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE! Hah. No, fuck. Thank god for substance abuse, I mean, because what was once a sad, sullen state of ... 'pathetic ass psyche' ... is now just one long ass and increasingly pleasing esoteric joke, delivered dry (and often condescending[fuck you]) as shit. And deadpan comes pretty naturally to such an equanimous escapist (as I and I), I think. I mean it's probably not *actually* so much composure, as maybe just a 'nihilist's audacity' or something; or a 'vegetable's existential convictions' (like a void, 'the abyss') which I've always personally favored.

DON'T DRINK AND ... BE ... KIDS, SHIT INDULGENCE IS BARELY 'INDULGENCE.' REMEMBER,

image.jpg

15. I like em both, ain't nothin better than a cooler full o' bud lite in the center console

16. I like both, both have their pros and cons. If I had to pick one, it'd be weed. 

17. I've given up on drinking. I never drank much, special occasions or going out with friends, but the sickness I felt the next day has made me just give up on it. I'd rather smoke and feel fine the next day tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. A cold beer every now and then, but never drunk. Weed over alcohol anyday.

19. What about that mythical hybrid plant that's half hops and half cannabis? That'd make some excellent brew.

20. I really don't think weed has any cons other than not being completely socially acceptable everywhere like alcohol is.