Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed onion pie, will it work ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 4leaf, Sep 12, 2012.

1. hi guys, i'm planning tonight after work and university, to make an onion pie with cheese. i want to pour some oil in the mix and add some weed, so it'll be a pot onion pie ....
    but doing that will extract the thc in it ? or i have to make cannaoil first ?
    i was planning to uuse muzzarella, so it'll be more greasy and it'll mix all better <3

what do you think about this, it'll work ? :hello:

2. Ive made skunk waffles just by putting grinded weed in the waffle mix and stir it all up. Sure ofc it will work if you use enough weed and yes the cheese is a good idea cuz the thc binds to the fat :D

3. put some chicken in that bitch

chicken onion weed pie

4. why not just make the oil first to be sure? it'll also taste better without all that plant matter

5. Sounds good, but your better off cooking some weed until the oil first.

6. i cant make oil today (sadly :( ) , parents are visiting and it'll make too much smell ... it'll be more stealthy if i mix it directly and put the extractor fan at max, also it will mix with the cooked onion smell.

7. The good news, is that when made properly, canna oil produces little to no odor! :hello:

It's often the following recipe, for the edible, that will produce the most odor. :eek:

However little time you have to work with, you'll make the most progress in a pure oil source, one that isn't
    contaminated with a lot of water and other ingredients.

You're reducing the efficiency of your oil as a solvent, when all those ingredients are mixed and heated together. You'd
    be much better off making your oil in advance, then adding it to the pie filling just prior to baking.

In other words, the less time you have, and the more stealthy you need to be, the better off you are making a good oil/butter!:smoke:

When sealed with foil or oven bags and heated properly, and when allowed to cool before breaking your seal, you should
    not detect any odor during any heated stage of the oil making process. It can be made covertly in the oven, or on the
    stove top.

Even decarboxylation (activation of potency) does not need to produce odor, so long as your herb is heated and cooled properly.

These guides should help...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

If you decide you really enjoy edibles (or concentrate for smoking/vaping [​IMG] ), these tutorials may inspire you a bit, as well...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

If making your oil beforehand absolutely can't work for you, here's another option... do you like beef or chicken gravy or
    hollandaise on your pies?

Before and while your pie is baking, you can be working on a gravy or hollandaise and covertly double-boiling your canna
    oil. Then you have an excuse and a cover for being in the kitchen while making your oil, if you can't set aside some time to
    discretely make it in advance.

If you start the canna oil first, then by the time you're done making and putting together the pie, after you've set it in the
    oven to bake, and after you've finished the gravy, the oil should be complete and you can add it right to your gravy as a
    topper, just before serving! :yay:

And if gravy isn't your thing, and you can't add your oil before cooking, as a last resort there's nothing wrong with doing
    the same but omitting the gravy, and just drizzling a little oil inside your pie after serving.
    It's not as fancy, but making oil while your pie bakes then drizzling it on at the end will do the job MUCH better (and without
    spoiling the flavor of your food, compared to leaving the green to boil/cook with water) and it will deliver much more
    potency to your system
    , than by adding raw herb to the pie before baking and just 'hoping for the best'. :)

---

I've spent a lot of time on continents where dinner pies (particularly meat pies) are very popular and commonplace, more-so
    than dessert type pies, I still have close friends from those parts of the world who've either moved closer, or still travel and visit
    often, so canna meat pies are a several-time-a-month occurrence in my home!

At least once or twice a week I'm incorporating it into one pie or another, or a gravy. :p

[​IMG]

Everything below is infused with oil, including the gravy..

[​IMG]

And dessert pies too of course :p

[​IMG]

And just in case, where the recipe itself is more likely to produce some amount of odor...

If you can't have any odor at all, then after making your odor-free oil just opt for a quick cold recipe... canna truffles and
    peanut butter canna fudge balls take just 10 - 15 minutes and don't require any cooking or baking.

Same with cheese balls, logs and dips. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And after making your oil, if both odor and privacy are issues, capsules can be finished up right in your bedroom or a
    clean bathroom... (remember a good, pure oil will keep for months, sometimes YEARS when sealed well in a simple pantry,
    closet or cupboard. Same goes for capsules, and you can make a fresh batch of oil any time you're whipping up another recipe,
    and have an excuse to be in the kitchen for a little while ;) ).

You can buy hundreds of empty capsules at local health food shops and grocery stores for less than $5 - $10 (for hundreds
    of potential doses), and a 'pipette', or even a simple syringe-style dental 'water pick' found at most grocery stores can be used
    to fill your caps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are some of the cheapest, most discreet, and least-smelly edibles you can make, with the added benefit of an
    incredibly long shelf-life. Not to mention all the ingredients can be kept right in your room, and require no refrigeration. :D

In any case, good luck and have fun! :wave:

8. BatKittySmiles, I think if I were to eat one of your meals, I'd end up too stoned to finish it. Next time I try to make an edible I'm going to follow your oil directions step by step.

I've never eaten one that worked... :(

9. I'm so pissed that all the pictures posted aren't scratch an sniff :( everything looks so damn good and I def would try to OD eating all that an popping all them pills!

10. I think if I had Thanksgiving dinner with you I would sleep through Christmas....

11. Make the oil first or you'll lose so much potency you'd be better off smoking it.

12. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']

The good news, is that when made properly, canna oil produces little to no odor! :hello:

It's often the following recipe, for the edible, that will produce the most odor. :eek:

However little time you have to work with, you'll make the most progress in a pure oil source, one that isn't
    contaminated with a lot of water and other ingredients.

You're reducing the efficiency of your oil as a solvent, when all those ingredients are mixed and heated together. You'd
    be much better off making your oil in advance, then adding it to the pie filling just prior to baking.

In other words, the less time you have, and the more stealthy you need to be, the better off you are making a good oil/butter!:smoke:

When sealed with foil or oven bags and heated properly, and when allowed to cool before breaking your seal, you should
    not detect any odor during any heated stage of the oil making process. It can be made covertly in the oven, or on the
    stove top.

Even decarboxylation (activation of potency) does not need to produce odor, so long as your herb is heated and cooled properly.

These guides should help...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

If you decide you really enjoy edibles (or concentrate for smoking/vaping ), these tutorials may inspire you a bit, as well...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

If making your oil beforehand absolutely can't work for you, here's another option... do you like beef or chicken gravy or
    hollandaise on your pies?

Before and while your pie is baking, you can be working on a gravy or hollandaise and covertly double-boiling your canna
    oil. Then you have an excuse and a cover for being in the kitchen while making your oil, if you can't set aside some time to
    discretely make it in advance.

If you start the canna oil first, then by the time you're done making and putting together the pie, after you've set it in the
    oven to bake, and after you've finished the gravy, the oil should be complete and you can add it right to your gravy as a
    topper, just before serving! :yay:

And if gravy isn't your thing, and you can't add your oil before cooking, as a last resort there's nothing wrong with doing
    the same but omitting the gravy, and just drizzling a little oil inside your pie after serving.
    It's not as fancy, but making oil while your pie bakes then drizzling it on at the end will do the job MUCH better (and without
    spoiling the flavor of your food, compared to leaving the green to boil/cook with water) and it will deliver much more
    potency to your system, than by adding raw herb to the pie before baking and just 'hoping for the best'. :)

---

I've spent a lot of time on continents where dinner pies (particularly meat pies) are very popular and commonplace, more-so
    than dessert type pies, I still have close friends from those parts of the world who've either moved closer, or still travel and visit
    often, so canna meat pies are a several-time-a-month occurrence in my home!

At least once or twice a week I'm incorporating it into one pie or another, or a gravy. :p

Everything below is infused with oil, including the gravy..

And dessert pies too of course :p

And just in case, where the recipe itself is more likely to produce some amount of odor...

If you can't have any odor at all, then after making your odor-free oil just opt for a quick cold recipe... canna truffles and
    peanut butter canna fudge balls take just 10 - 15 minutes and don't require any cooking or baking.

Same with cheese balls, logs and dips. :)

And after making your oil, if both odor and privacy are issues, capsules can be finished up right in your bedroom or a
    clean bathroom... (remember a good, pure oil will keep for months, sometimes YEARS when sealed well in a simple pantry,
    closet or cupboard. Same goes for capsules, and you can make a fresh batch of oil any time you're whipping up another recipe,
    and have an excuse to be in the kitchen for a little while ;) ).

You can buy hundreds of empty capsules at local health food shops and grocery stores for less than $5 - $10 (for hundreds
    of potential doses), and a 'pipette', or even a simple syringe-style dental 'water pick' found at most grocery stores can be used
    to fill your caps.

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

They are some of the cheapest, most discreet, and least-smelly edibles you can make, with the added benefit of an
    incredibly long shelf-life. Not to mention all the ingredients can be kept right in your room, and require no refrigeration. :D

In any case, good luck and have fun! :wave:[/quote]

Good god you are amazing...marry me if your a woman..u don't even have to be faithful just feed me..if your a guy adopt me as your cannacooking apprentice..I pledge my steel