Weed on plane in phone?

Discussion in 'General' started by uncookedyew3, Dec 14, 2012.

1. I'm going on a cruise and flying to Florida then onto the cruise and planning to bring 3 - 4 grams. On my iPhone if you take out the bottom 2 screws you can put it in there(in a dime bag) and close it and screw it back(no smell).

Would that work or would the Xray see it. I really want to bring it cause it all you can eat on the cruise so the munchies will be good and beautiful scenery high.

2. X ray maybe Dogs for sure man.

3. maybe if u out it in the suit case for baggage check with come coffee grinds. traveling with drugs is always risky

4. You know I would advice you against it, but theres a lot of question like this so you should do it and definitely report back to us if you can get it through

5. stupid idea

6. #6 Boson-H, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    might actually work, you put the phone in that bin but how well can the xray actually see through a phone, if you put the thickest part facin up

7. Yea there are probably worse ideas but this ranks pretty high just do a google search on people busted by TSA for small amounts of drugs in lugage

8. Poor advice! X ray can see through a fully packed stainless steal laptop case.

9. oh oops

10. Would putting it in my underwear work? I'm also putting papes in my phone

11. yeah man. stuff your undies with weed. then, if you get a boner you can honestly say "yep, this bud has grown with love! :) "

let's face it, it'd be hard not to get a boner if you stuffed your underwear full of dank weed lol

12. Papers aren't illegal.
    Have you heard about that underwear bomber?

13. Don't be stupid leave the weed at home it won't be hard at all to find some on a cruise

14. the shape of marijuana buds are more distinguishable on xrays than hash concentrates

15. Come on, think this through for 5 seconds. They're going to find it in your underwear, they're going to find it in your phone.

Is 3-4 grams really worth a felony?

16. this. take one for the team man.

17. It will be grinded and put in Saran Wrap then in a ball. I know people bring weed on a cruise so it's possible I just need to know how !

18. x-ray can definetly see through the phone....don't do the coffee trick or what (american) kids in Amsterdam insist on doing (scooping out the center of pnut butter jars, putting a toilet tissue tube in the center which holds the weed and using the scooped out pnut butter to cover the tube).

there will be someone among staff who knows where to pick up smoke ... it'll just cost you. OR you can just make edibles and carry it on the plane.

19. So are you trying to bring it on the cruise, the airplane, or both? :confused:

20. I think you should be a sharer smoker And bring it yourself, I like to put mine in empty single serving powder drink sleeves and heat seal it back to vacuum sealed status and carry a bunch if full ones in a little box.