Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed on my birthday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Aug 29, 2004.

1. so it was my birthday last night, and this guy brings this really kick ass weed that just knocks you on your ass. Man, the weed i normally smoke is nothing like this stuff... I was laughing histarically for like 10 mins over nothing at all, and everybody was alll ike yep... hes stoned. and man, this stuff makes your coridinatiion go right out the window. I couldnt play ping pong verry well at all. I think i may have kind of made an ass out of myself by gettin a little too stoned, but its all good. im tired cuz its the next day now. wow, ok sorry if this post is meaningless lol but im still kind of faded the next morning.

2. Happy late birthday ;) Thats cool ya got some kickass weed. I'm enjoying some cookies here, myself :)

3. i love when you're so high that you're cracking up hysterically over nothing inparticular at all....that's the best

4. Yea thats tight Happy Birthday man. :smoking:

5. yeah i love that feeling when you just dont give a shit, and you dont care how people are lookin at you...it feels imense

6. happy belated bday

7. Happy birthday, even though its a little late! Sounds like you had a kickass night thats awesome!

8. my birthday's comin up soon...i can't fuckin wait. all my friends just baked me out all weekend last year. i have some kickass friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN

9. Thanks for the happy birthdays everybody. Weed is the best way to go for your birthday, because whatever your doing, its always better when your stoned.

10. happy birthday! :)
    i just went to a party like yours.......there always the best

11. happy birthday i love birthday parties

12. Yup, happy belated birthday! :wave: Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Sounds like some good pot too. ;)