Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed on an Airplane

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zeffel, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I'm going to be flying from Phoenix to Chicago in a few weeks and I would really like to take my Pax Vaporizer with me.. Can I put it in my checked bag?

2. Get any weed residue out of it if you can. You may want to pack the bowl with tobacco, so then if you do get stopped, you can just say you use it to smoke tobacco and show them the bowl.

Or... do it the dangerous way. Put it in a ziploc bag, stuff it inside a larger ziploc bag full of coffee (from the can, not actual made coffee) inside a larger ziploc bag full of shampoo.

3. how bout before boarding you pop an edible?

4. dude i made a thread like identical to this one 3 days ago to see if anyone had any stories and one of the moderators deleted it for "discussion of dealing" i give this one a good 30 minutes

5. [quote name='"Thewindwizard"']how bout before boarding you pop an edible?[/quote]

I don't think he wants to necessarily vape on the plane, I think he just wants to take his device to his destination.

6. dude, im brown, n the airports have litterally searched me looking for bombs n shit. if ur brown, i promise u will get into some huge trouble if u even bring a vape filled with tobacco. just eat an edible.if u truely want to bring ur vape tho, u'll be safer but not putting it in ur hand luggage,put it in ur suitcase or somthin

7. Vapes on a plane

Omega369 :wave:

8. I've taken my i-inhale to loads of places on a plane. These devices aren't solely for the use of cannabis, putting tobacco in it is a good idea.

9. [quote name='"Omega369"']Vapes on a plane

Omega369 :wave:[/quote]

Ctfu that is geek man
    And reading that and seeing your avatar makes it all the funnier

10. Ya definitely no intentions of vaping on the plane.. Just wanna have it with me when I get to my destination.

11. wouldn't even worry about it. especially because you are not flying to another country. I brought a pipe home from Dominican republic to the US no problem in carry on, so don't worry about it in your checked luggage. If it does have res in it.. pack a bowl of tobacco to be safe. enjoy, don't stress about it.

12. or four

13. Don't try and hide it in something else. They have x rays. If they see metal or glass in a coffee cqn or a shampoo bottle they're much more likely to (rightly) be suspicious.

14. #14 theekatiee, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    I've never brought anything necessarily "illegal" with me on a plane but I did bring a used pipe that I repeatedly smoked weed out of on a plane. I did not put it in my carry on I put it in my checked luggage but cleaned it out at home as good as I could before I packed it in my suitcase. It still had a good amount of res in it though. All I did was pack half of my suitcase, put the pipe in a sock on top of my clothes, and then packed the rest of my clothes on top of it. Nothing ever happened. If you're too sketched out just try and get some shit at whatever destination you're going to. I recently went to Belize and asked the bartender where I could get some bud and the next day he gave me a blunt for free! I was high as fuck on the beach. Best vacation of my life

15. Put tobacco in it In checked luggage and don't try to hide it because that's susicous.

16. I'm checking weed in my bag tomorrow. About a gram lol. Flying from LAX to NOLA. I put it in a bag inside of my moisturizer

17. I did this a week ago and it made things more enjoyable lol.

18. I accidentaly put my weed tea cup in my backpack right before I took it on a plane from NYC to Portland and they didnt even bat an eye at the smell. I freakin reeked. I would just pack it with tobacco to be safe and not worry about it