Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Oatmeal, just made it and it's great :)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Oatmealman, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I searched for a good oatmeal recipe but I didn't find anyone who made it successfully, so I took matters into my own hands:
    Recipe:
    1/2 cup of oatmeal, 5 teaspoons of sugar, 3/4's cup of 2% Milk, 2 tbl spoons of butter, .6 gram of ground up hash

1. First I made the oatmeal, so i put the flakes in the bowl, put in the sugar, then poured milk over it and put in the microwave for 2:20.
    2. Busted out the butter, put 1 tables spoon on the oatmeal, then I sprinkled the hash over that(I'm sure ground up greens would work too) the I put 1 more tbl spoon of butter over the hash, I put in all in the center of the steaming oatmeal.
    3. Put it back in the microwave for 1 minute, got it out to check, stirred it and put it back in the microwave for another minute or so.
    4. Let it sit for a few, and start eating!

I wasn't sure if this was going to work but it's been about twenty minutes I think, I'm only half way done with the oatmeal and I am feelin it :hello: time is going by really slow, my eyes feel funny, everything is getting all wavy, maybe i used too much hash:eek: jk I'm sure I'll have a good time. Enjoy all, let me know how u like it.

2. What would .6 gram hash be equivalent to in grams of buds? Don;t smoke hash so i dont know too much about it.

3. Unless you have an INSANELY fast metabolism(Michael Phelps-esque), you won't feel it in 20 minutes. It takes most people 90-120 minutes to even notice the effects.

And .6g of hash could be a varying amount of bud, depending upon the quality of the hash.

4. I do have an insanely fast metabolism, I have about 2% body fat, and I work out 3-4 times a week, but when I made that post 20 minutes after I ate half of the bowl I was just feeling the onset, I was coming up. I had no idea what was in store for me for the next 5 hours, looking back I put too much hash, time stopped for me and I thought I was dead lol.

To the person asking if .6 grams is equal to 1 gram of bud, I'm not sure, but my advice would be start small on you first bowl of oatmeal, because my experience went from enjoyable to scary, I felt like that cop that made brownies for him and his wife and called 911 cause he thought he was dyin, luckily I had been through similar experiences and I knew it would end eventually.

The next day I ate the left overs and it was substantially less then half the bowl, and it still got me high, but it was much more enjoyable because it wasn't overload. So definitely this recipe works, but use ur bud sparingly, because it works better than I originally thought it would.

5. if im 9... your not alive...

6. No 2% body fat is very possible.
    I wrestled in highschool and we had kids down to 1 or 2% body fat.
    I always stayed around 3-4% for health reasons, but it is very possible he is alive with 2% body fat.

7. bruce lee was like under 1% bodyfat :p

8. sound like a good recipe, you have registered to this forum just to post this recipe? :)
    thanks
    [​IMG]

9. Do you think a gram of mids would be too much weed?

10. i am trying this, i love love oatmeal, the banana bread one is so ridiculously good!

11. I might try this but substitute the butter for Canni-Butter instead and see the results :p nice guide though +rep.

12. [quote name='chokinONendo']Do you think a gram of mids would be too much weed

You need much stronger bud if you want a good single serving.

13. Just tried it and I ate like 8 small spoons so hopefully I don't trip out too bad. And ya I just used grounded up bud about a gram but it was dro weed like super dank, not Reggie. We will see...

14. I usually put a tablespoon of canna butter or canna oil in mine and I'm good to go.

15. Weed Oatmeal sounds really good.. ever tried weed lasagna?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum