Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed nausea & slight panic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by damo098, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Basiclly i used to smoke weed for years and used to love it, never had a bad turn from it or it never made me feel bad, but one day i took a weird turn from it and just felt so nauseous and anxious, i quit, then a year later i try having a couple puffs again, in a controlled and relaxed enviroment, but sometimes my heart just goes crazy quick then i start feeling a little sick, could it be mental/physical health? i mean im pretty underweight and i recently went through some bad anxiety problems but im getting over all that now.