weed names and prices

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cap'n_Chronic, May 13, 2008.

1. i was just wondering wat they call weed where ur at and the prices

down here we call it yod and its like $100 dollars for an oz. of reggs

so wat's it like round ur hood

btw this is south florida

2. down here in Charlottesville, Virginia, we mostly call weed bud and nug or nugget, and it goes around 150$-200$ for an ounce of schwagy mids. If ur looking for some chronic though, its like 400$-450$ an O.

3. up here we call it bud, chronic, nugs and shit like that
    up here in the northwest you can get an oz for 100 dollars of some regular stuff but if you want the dank nugs it can cost 250-350

4. out in NYC we get reggies for about 100 - 120 an oz
    some good dank i.e: sour d, kush, haze, usually goes for around 380-410 an oz.

5. here in southern wv its we call it tree, green, bud, nugs, whatever its name is...ect. for mids 120-160 an O. dank shit 300-450 an O just depends on what it is and how easy it is to get.

6. Houston:

Schwag $35 per oz.
    Dank bud, "exotic", "dro" (people mistakenly refer to good weed as "dro"... it really annoys me) - $300-$500 per oz.

Most people here call it weed or bud.

7. my buddy copped an ounce of some regs yesterday for $50. He fronted me half of it, so I made out with a 25 dollar half ounce.

8. Reg is dirt cheap down in Southern California. I used to live like 30 miles from the border of Mexicali and I could get a half for 20 bucks of that dry Mexi shit.

9. katy, texas. here we call it weed. also schwag, dro, and many others.

10. in NC we call it anything and averything i personally like green

locally regs is about 100 an O
    dank can be 350-600 an O

11. Down here you can get a Oz of beasters for $80 and its not too bad, just need to puff big joints. Mostly big bud and other indicas.