Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed mustn't be for everyone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Herpetology, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I started with a group of about 5 people who I'd smoke with then it dropped to 4 and so forth until I was the only one left.

They all said that they didn't like weed or that they just don't feel like it anymore, is weed really that bad?

I think it's better than drink loads of alcohol and getting drunk, they seem to like alcohol better. Maybe it's a legality issue, they don't wanna get caught.

What do you think and has this happened to you?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Some people just get bored with life and you can't pin every worldly issue on solely weed. Think outside this big ass box of a world we live in because grass is just one aspect of life.

3. Some people just pick up cannabis for a period of their life and then put it down if they aren't enjoying it anymore, some could also be worried about the legality aspect as they get older as well. And some people just like alcohol better than cannabis, that is not the case with me, started smoking when I was 17, now 28 and toke daily and drink occasionally and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. Really the preference of the person

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah I know about the other aspects of life it's just we meet up these days it's just let's go the club/bar, let's have drinks at mine and when I ask them if they wanna smoke up they look at me like I'm restated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is just the aging process and the remote aspect of viewing habitats and habits, friends and friendzones. As people get older behaviors adjust to environmental conditions and other internal/external stressors on life.

On the bigger picture of time as it is 2017 and the recursion of the Great Depression, it is not unusual for 7.2 billion people of today to be experiencing unprecedented levels of uncertainty.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hey dude that's about the same thing that I was going through. At first it was just me and the guy I knew you know. The person people say when they say "I know a guy" . Some of my friends joined and came along then they left , others came and left. But sometimes more stay . Now there is a small group of as and we are good mates because of the herb. In my opinion once you go through the first in just high stage , I think weed really bring out ones try self and what they stand for and well that's how I have made true friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Could just depend on what they've got going on too. Especially if they don't smoke often, the effects of weed last longer or hit harder than the effects of alcohol. And if they want/need to be sober at a certain time, they might opt for a drink over a joint.

I've found that for a lot of people smoking weed is a phase and after they feel like they've been high enough times theyre kinda over it. Usually because it makes them feel unmotivated, which makes them anxious or doubt themselves because in the world we live in God forbid you take a moment to legit relax.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

8. Nothing is for everyone.

9. im just startin to really smoke
    and it feels like everyones quitting
    or just bullshitting
    ive heard people say they smoke $900 a month
    and then only hit me up for dubs every few days...
    other friends of friends always talk about smokin
    but we kick it, go to a movie and no ones smokin beforehand
    like cmon man wtf dont say ur a smoker like that
    i can do that sober shit with SOBER people

10. Maybe they got tired of your high personality and secretly toke without you now?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kind of opposite for me, I've always loved smoking but everyone I knew back in high school loooved to drink myself included actually, but as we got older things changed, in my case soon as I got out of high school and started working figured out it's not a good idea to use a chop saw or framing nailer while drunk, but god damn I was like an automaton stoned.

12. Nope. Not in my circle of friends. I'm a California man!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi California neighbour, this is your Nevada neighbour. :D

14. I'm an Australian man, so people are still a bit ify about it here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Well, hello neighbor! :)

16. If this was the 1848 gold rush all over again, I would stake some good real estate in these weed friendly recreational states. Soon enough fair and balanced will be 50/50 states like common sense should already give us.