Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed mixed with other drugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongmitzvah, May 10, 2009.

1. #1 bongmitzvah, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    I decided to take two sugar cubes with hit of LSD each. It was my first time:p. After about 45 minutes I still was not feeling anything so we decided to smoke. Once I hit the bong, I could feel the smoke pour out of my mouth. After that I immediately started tripping. It was a great experience. Does anyone else have any experience or know why the weed started the trip?

2. My friend said weed with zoloft got him tripping, but then again he abuses weed so it could be just the weed. What I usually like to do is take 3 hydroconde (the vicodin brand) and then after I feel a bit numb smoke weed. Either that or just take some robotissum after smoking lol

3. sugar cube lsd? this i did not know

4. yeah, you just drop the hits on the cube and the sugar keeps it there. it is the best way.

5. It just happened to kick in when you smoked. That's about the time acid takes to kick in usually, about an hour. When I smoke buds when I'm tripping, it seems to intensify it slightly, although that might just be cause I'm stoned and tripping.

6. You should upload your pictures david ;)

I find this works well with mushrooms, especially right after you eat them.

7. other than lacing some blunts and j's with some lean, no i have not