Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Weed makes you lazy"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by foolcoolguy, Oct 17, 2008.

1. People are stupid as hell, every time I hear someone bitch about weed making you lazy I get pissed. Yeah, it may make you lazy, but is that such a bad thing?? Getting drunk can make you lazy...

Point I am trying to make is that weed does sometimes make you lazy, and there is one simple solution to this problem, DON'T SMOKE WEED WHEN YOU HAVE SHIT TO DO!!

There, the argument that weed makes you lazy is out the window, thanks to me.

2. Depends on the weed... My last pickup got me hyper and needing something to do. The pickup before that just had me laying on the floor listening to music.

3. #3 TheSwell, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    Your reasoning fails... You prove the point that 'weed makes you lazy', yet you declare you've defeated the argument that weed makes you lazy. Obviously you belive that weed can and does make you lazy so its not so much an argument as it is a fact by your own admission. Why are people 'stupid as hell' for simply making a legitimate observation?

4. He's right you do fail at arguing you're side of not being lazy, but ponder this shall we. Sativa strains give you energy, motivation, creativity, imagination. Now Indica's on the other hand give you the feeling of being heavy, lethargic an lazy, the glued to the chair feeling. Sativa's are much harder to find then Indica's aswell.

5. Raped? Hahahaha. Good point there man.

6. Ignorant people living in an ignorant world fearing what they don't understand but yet make no attempts to. *sigh*

Happy Toking.:smoke:

7. weed makes you lazy.

Ever heard of burning out after some hardcore indica?

8. The OP has smoked himself retarded.

9. +rep :cool:

10. That's what I posted earlier but some people are ignorant.

11. Indicas probably make you lazier, and yea being lazy from weed really isnt a bad thing unless you msoke so much that nothing important ever gets done.

12. makes you lazy if u wanna be lazy.

13. I think he's talking about it as more a situational change rather than a dispositional one as the anti-drug commercials would have you believe. Everyone can be either lazy, productive, etc. based on situational conditions and stimuli, however to insinuate that marijuana is the cause of an inherent and dispositional laziness is a claim without validity--probably what the OP was trying to say.

14. When I'm super super baked I get very lazy hahaha

But when I'm lightly stoned I can actually function better than when I'm sober

It's pretty cool. I think I've grown as a stoner, my highs are more mature. I am becoming more and more seasoned by the day :) pass the salt, please!

15. Weed makes you lazy. See Afro Man - Cause I got high

16. Two words.

Attached Files:

17. it's all in your perception, if you wanna smoke weed and be high when you have actual business to do, then you can blame it on weed making you "lazy". or you can get shit done and then smoke

18. I like to think of it as it doesn't make you lazy, but just makes you realize things arent important so you dont need to do them.

but yeah theres nothing like laying on the couch after smoking haha :smoke:

19. lazy and appreciative are two entirely different adjectives. I feel as though I tend to appreciate a slower pace and like to think of things more in-depth while high, which may seem lazy to some but I don't give a shit. They obviously don't know what is going on in my head or know how damn good I feel, so I'm not worried if people think I'm unproductive :smoke:

20. quoted for truth.