Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed makes you hallucinate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cpc93, Aug 1, 2009.

1. I hadnt smoked for around 2 weeks and prior to that i was only doing it a few times a week. Yesterday my friend went out and bought a big bong with a precooler and ice catcher. We went out and used it at around 3am in a park and the shit was like breathing so we took several big hits. After about a half hour of just sitting there completely fucked up i started staring at bushes and i could see things. The objects started out as outlines and as they nmoved and i focused more they became really detailed and it was like watcjing a cartoon, cept in reality it was a big bush. I even thought i was like staring at a portal and i could see it if i stared and focused long enough. Even though it was fun as hell it kindve scared me because i never thoguht that was supposed to happen. I could stop the hallucinations or morphing whenever i wanted it was just the fact that thye were there which scared me. Has anyone else ever had like morphing object visuals and crao like that. Even when i closed my eyes i could create a scenario and just watch it all in my head, it felt like i was like floating above it.
    Could this have been laced?

2. Doubtful that its laced weed very RARELY is. Probably just good bud and maybe your tolerance was pretty low? Remember Marijuana is a hallucinogenic depressant and can cause you to have mild hallucinations like seeing shadows moving/morphing etc..

3. are you sure it wasnt the first time you ever got high? i get fucked up pretty much all day, but you dont see me on here thinking i have laced dope.

4. sounds like some of my friends when they just geek out haha. dont worry about it, just smoke in a comfortable spot next time.

5. imagination + THC= a lot of confused noobs

6. That sounds like a normal experience to me. Keep toking!

7. This.

8. weed doesnt make you hallucinate.

9. you got headies mi brother:smoking:

10. bud can cause mild visual hallucinations for someone with a very low torerance.

11. weed is classified as a mild hallucinogen but rarely causes them and only in a small percentage of people.

12. yeah man two nights ago me and my friend were out and i smoked a fat joint to myself while he just smoked cigs and i swear aliens were there dude. i was ready to fight some aliens. i had adrenaline pumping through me and i was very convinced that we were going to fight some aliens man lol. dont worry its normal lol

13. Haha that's fucking funny

14. Same shit happened to me, me and my friend went out to the park around two or something I don't remember that much from that night except the part where I hulinated, I'll never forget that, We were smoking some sour diesel and when we were walking home, I couldn't tell what was real, I was hearing shit and seeing shit.at one point I sketched and ended up runing to a different park near by and then as I was running to it I saw theses figures that were like stick peoples dressed likes princeses and I got scared shitless and ran through the park and then into the dessert where I stayed for about an hour, till I could start to make out what was real. But by far that was the greatest high I have ever had. I don't know if my bud was laced or not though. But I don't really care, it was a fun as he'll night, well what I remember of it:smoke:

15. And, consequently, a lot of similiar threads.

16. Would anyone else be worried if they hallucinated after smoking?

I've smoked pretty much nothing but kush or chronic since I started, I've smoked some sativas that had me geeking like a motherfucker despite my normal calm, semi-depressed-seeming (I've been told) personality, I've smoked nepalese hash that had my heart pounding faster than my first bong hit did, and both times my heart was pounding like crazy. I've never had one tiny hallucination.

I think if I hallucinated, I would immediately think I had unlocked some dormant schizophrenia and that my life was over. I'm terrified of schizophrenia. I even get anxious about the fact that when I first wake up, my thoughts are semi-incoherent.

17. I'd been playing some crappy game all day which features a lot of horses (mount and blade). I then went to the kitchen with my smoking buddies and started out on a proper session. 8 spliffs in, watching the tv I saw horses in everything. Things would just merge and look like horses until i actually tried to focus on them (that took effort).

Its pretty damned fun when that happens, you never know what to expect next.

18. The close eyes thing is me when im sober... But yah it happened to me at a baseball game I don't remember how many bowls we smoked before heading to it but shit... It was fun haha

19. I've hallucinated on weed before - usually hydro weed. I will usually only smoke hydro when I'm by myself at home - I get too paranoid otherwise if there are people around or if I'm in a public place. I've seen things like Smurfs in the carpet, lol.

20. lucky i never hallucinate from weed