Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed makes my anxiety worse not better

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j420j420, Jan 24, 2013.

1. You are feeling anxiety when you smoke but i
    Weed enhances everything even anxiety that is already there, it makes you realize what have
    To get rid of that anxiety you have to detox your brain and once you cure the anxiety you will begin to enjoy the high again

2. High cbd strains till ya get ahold of something better. I stay away from sativas for the same reason

3. #24 Deleted member 616232, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    Granddaddy Purple is a great strain and I've never heard of anyone getting anxiety from it, just couch locked.

If you don't know the strain you're going to smoke, don't smoke much. Have only one or two hits til you see how it goes.

4. Granny, I can't get this link to work. I would love to know this. I plan to grow CBD next summer. When I click on it, it's an advertisement for Potfessor.com