Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Makes Me Feel Nauseous Now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420xBudmanx420, Dec 22, 2015.

1. #1 420xBudmanx420, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
    I used to smoke a lot of weed all the time and would never feel sick at all, just really high and great. But now every time I smoke I feel really nauseous and sick. The high isn't the same anymore, it's horrible. No matter what strain I use or how I consume it, it's always the same! I'll smoke and 5 minutes later start feeling my throat almost close up and get extremely nauseous. I don't understand how something as great as Cannabis could be affecting me like this. It makes no sense at all because weed is used to cure nausea and vomiting. All my friends have never felt sick from weed, they just feel great like I used to. In fact, weed used to help my stomach whenever I was feeling queasy. So why does it make me nauseous now when it's supposed to help nausea??

2. Man this is so weird. Weed is supposed to supress nausea not cause it.

3. #5 gardeningheaven, Dec 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015

clean your pipe or bong i get like that with a dirty pipe after that im good

never with dro though me of all ppl would know i get more worst stomach compared to anyone

4. debbie downer man... Isn't there forums for guy's that don't like weed ?

5. I feel you Op, Weed causes my cranial cavity to implode virtually every time I smoke it.

6. no lie it sounds like you might have an allergy to it. your allergens within your body can change i.e. an allergy you didn't have before can become present and vice versa.