Weed makes me feel depressed ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dannyb631, Feb 1, 2015.

1. #1 Dannyb631, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    I've been smokin for about 2 years. I used to actually get "high" and have a good time, with my friends we would all hangout and have a good time, but everyone just does their own thing now , but now after I smoke(which is usually by my self most of the time cuz I work ) I just feel VERY self-conscious and I always look down and I never talk. I feel like I have low self esteem, always thinking about what people think about/of me I feel like my people look at me funny) I'm in 12th grade, and I smoke regularly.

Can anyone relate ? , Advice?

2. Stop doing it!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yea mann I see exactly what yu mean. When I smoke one by myself sometimes it gets like that. I sometimes feel like I'm the only one in the world. But think of this mann. Yu made it to the 12th grade. Last year of highschool. It won't even matter what they think of yu when yur out so say fuck yu I'm graduating bitches. So if yu think yu should stop smoking weed than do it. But if yu feel like yu can spark up than by all means do it. Just do yu man.

4. Start lifting. You need to build up your confidence, it's going to bother you later in life knowing you lived in the shadows. Just re invent yourself man. You can be what ever the fuck you wanna be.

5. What you need is an upper drug to bring out your inner demon :)

Chef.