Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Makes Me Even More Upset Help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kameron420, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Me and my girlfriend are fighting and I was going to smoke weed to calm myself down but last time I smoked when I was upset with her I thought my heart was going to pop out .It was racing 100 miles an hour and I couldnt stop thinking negative .. Should i smoke a little bit or alot .. Is this common in weed ? Any help guys .

2. Weed doesn't change the way you think, you think the way you think.

It can speed up your heart though...I heard a story that one guy's heart thumped right out of his chest, friend said it was the damnedest thing he'd ever seen in his life. :cool:

3. go rent a hooker...wear a raincoat...you'll calm down... :smoking: 

4. It's your state of mind that affects your feelings not the weed, you think feelings are just chemicals in your brain if you think positive about a situation the right chemicals are released making you feel better. Always look on the bright side of life!

5. If your really fuckin pissed, weed wont always calm you down

It may take the edge off but dammit girlfriends can make you pissed all day