Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed" makes food taste better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuthen, May 13, 2010.

1. this shitty chocolate rice milk tastes worse than before :mad:

2. i go out and buy taco bell, i usually get 2-3 5 layer burritos

3. ok now it tastes a little bit better

4. Eating good food when I'm blazed is actually one of my hobbies...a little Thai food, maybe some mexican who knows....but the food is always fantastic;)

5. Hell no, I almost want to puke if I try to eat something after I smoke!! DISGUSTING! Tastes like vomit! :mad:

J/k, OF COURSE food tastes better high, where do you think the term 'Munchies' came from? Or the idea of the movie "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" came from? Two stoners who got the munchies and make it a mission to get some bomb ass food! :smoke:

6. hahaha i love/hate the munchies, food tastes so good, but im never hungry i just really want food. and it kinda kills your high when you eat too much.

7. ya actually it make food very tasty might be some people dislike it but me not one of those

8. One thing I noticed about smoking weed is how amazing franks red hot sauce is. Its almost as if while your eating, the 'hot' has been removed and its so flavourful... until you stop eating then the burning sets in. The first time I tried it, 10 minutes after I was done eating, my mouth started to burn :p