Weed made me feel not sick

Discussion in 'General' started by J Roc, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I got a nasty cold (coughing all the time, nose dripping like a faucet, etc) and I smoked a doob and took a waterfall bong hit and haven't had the urge to caugh for 30 mins now and my nose isn't as plugged

2. Generally outside irritants (such as smoke) can clear out your sinuses by triggering a reaction that expels mucus to clear the irritant out. The coughing aspect is puzzling however, maybe cannabis' function as a bronchidilator helps you breathe easier, causing you less irritation in your lungs. An yeah, generally when you're high the little aches and pains tend to bother one less.
    Glad it worked for you dude.

3. It's j roc

4. just smoked also, having a nasty cold. nose is clearing and havent coughed in a good while.  :bongin:

5. Another remedy I've found is menthol cigarettes help my sore throat. Otherwise I think they're disgusting

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Weedity, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    Whenever I am sick with a cold or a fever, weed always makes me feel a little better. Thing is, when I sober back up I usually feel worse...

7. I had a bit of a sickness for a few months last year, was being sick and stuff usually about 10 minutes after I woke up.

If I quickly blazed a joint the second I woke up it seemed to calm me down my stomach loosened and I wasn't sick. Was real strange, do also get sinus problems where after a shower quite often I go all stuffy and once I have a joint it relieves it.

8. I was pretty sick last week; fever, coughing a lot, snotty, stuffy, sneezing, body aches, and headaches. When I got home Friday, I could barely sit up right. I decided to smoke a bowl and I immediately felt better. Smoking a bowl made me feel better than taking the cold/flu meds by far.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. And the burnout will hopefully knock you out for a solid sleep too. I have a cold as well and felt so much better after some hoots. I mean buckleys or something would work better but I feel like they make the sickness last longer overall.

10. And it's still illegal

11. Knowwhaimsayn

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. "We ain't down with killin', we down with chillin'. Peace!"

-J Roc

13. Certain strains actually are bronchial dilators.