Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed leaving a lot more resin than usual?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anonemoose, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So I smoked a bowl of weed and it made so much tar that it actually caked over a little bit of the bud at the bottom of my pipe. It's a small, simple pipe, not a very big bowl. Maybe holds like a quarter a gram at max. I cleaned out the bowl thoroughly about a week ago and haven't smoked much this past week. I've never seen tar build up so fast. Should I be worried about it? And what could cause that?

The weed looks really good, which makes me a little suspicious. The high is okay, very heady, very little body, and doesn't last as long as I'm used to. The ash burns dark, but there's usually at least some gray and white.

2. Not to be hatin but thats what weed does man it leaves rez, the fact that your bowl is so small is why its building up fast, and the weed you have is prolly more resinous than what you had befor... Stay High

3. 149 baby

4. #5 Anonemoose, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    I dunno. I am used to bigger bowls, me and my ex usually shared out of a bubbler or bong that both had huge bowls. But I've been using this for a couple months now. I had been smoking some seriously potent stuff in here, looked and smelled amazing, though it was also cured a lot better and maybe even organic, it smoked smooth as a dream and the ash was really light. But unfortunately my connection to it is kind of unreliable and I have issues with insomnia. I can't really sleep without this stuff. So I've been trying to shop around elsewhere to supplement but have been hitting a lot of dead ends. Sucks.

5. Yeah bro i feel ya, may i suggest maybe gettin a bigger spoon( there not much), or just clean your more often. I have insomnia to and mj is the only thing that helps me get sleep so i know how it feels when your dry and cant smoke man.. just keep lookin im sure theres someone around town where u can pick up from.. Stay High