Weed Leafs Turning Yellow HELP HELP HELP

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hotsauc3, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Help i have 2 plants that are 2 weeks right now and i have a issue with the bottom 2 small leaves at the bottom where it first starts to sprout is yellowish and i know i screwed up, I put miracle in the water bottle n kept feeding it making it into a steriod plant, plz help if i can fixx it if not i understand why i fucked up so im a god damn stoner, thx =D

2. I'm no expert, but it sounds like nute burn. making a steroid plant isint such a good idea unless you research how to do it properly. you need to flush teh soil with some water. like 2 or 3 gallons of water for every gallon of soil I think? Dont quote me on that.

3. some1 move this to growing

4. Dude...let me move this to the growing section. You'll get more responses. :)

5. those are called cotlydons, they turn yellow wrinkle up and fall off... it happens to all plants, its like taking off their training wheels... its nothing out of the ordinairy (sp?), your plants are fine.

6. sometime they dont die... its a wear looking leaves...

7. When you're leaves turn yellow you're plant is giving a message that something is wrong. You have to check everything now. does he get enough water or to much, how is the temperature, Is a fan blowing on you're plant. Whatever you do don't cut the yellow leaves. Yellow leaves will never turn green again and if it happens again the plant will pick some other leaves (you need all the leaves you can get to absorp the light.

Nothing to worry about, just check you're plants

8. It's a phostrogen deficiency