Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed laws in india?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inb4bud, Jan 7, 2013.

1. #1 inb4bud, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    xx

2. Yeah just be careful about the smell, like neighbors and people around.

It is illegal and you could get into real trouble if you get caught, though I have managed to bribe my way out of situations where I got caught for just 500 Rs (10$) but don't count on it. Small amount of weed in possession wouldn't be that much of a penalty though.

Where in India do you live?

3. I don't know about India, but I spent some time in Nepal, which culturally is the same as India with respects to Hinduism. Technically illegal, but Hindus think that it connects them spiritually or something, so a lot of them smoke.

Though maybe India is stricter, in the tourist area of Kathmandu you can score like every 10 metres.

4. #4 inb4bud, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    xx