Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed laced with eyedrops....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jomid, Jun 17, 2011.

1. ive never done it, but this kid i know said he tripped balls. is this even possible? id imagine itd make the bud damp thus making it difficult to smoke

2. Ingesting eye drops will give you a bad case of the shits.

3. Yup its funnier to sneak them into someones drink and lock the bathroom

4. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah this thread made me lol

5. people are so stupid these days

6. Smoke it op. Get back to us

7. Yeah dude, it gets you fucked up :devious:

8. When I was in the army someone put a whole bottle into someones canteen, having the shits when its 100 degrees out cant be very fun.

9. dude. @shamwowgal thats intense, i can only imagine what they had you doing in the fields as well.

to the rest; thanks yo. i was silly to even believe it. & nooo thank you i will not be trying

10. Is this a real thread?

11. You don't get higher or anything but your eyes wont get red

12. thank you for protecting us kind sir

13. op trollin on a friday night

14. Before I clicked the thread I thought that's what he meant lol

15. great idea. sounds like a must try....

[​IMG]

16. Take a look at my avatar I think you mean Kind Ma'm lol

17. That is dangerous. If you put eye drops in someones drink you can be charged for attempted murder. Seriously don't do that shit.

18. #19 Braddock, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Really? Lol, wtf?

19. Friend did that to a teacher. It was so wrong but so funny. He went how cause he was "under the weather". :rolleyes: