Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed lace with something?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davethedave123, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I was recently very desperate for weed so i asked a very sketchy dealer that i haven't talked to in a long time for weed. He got pretty mad at me when i asked and told me to never ask again because he only sells about 1/4 of an O. about ten minutes later he messaged me back saying that he could, however, sell me a "fat two-pap" (two paper joint) for 20 dollars. I reluctantly accepted as I was somewhat suspicious that i may get robbed as I knew him to also sell coke and many other hard drugs. The deal went fine and he just said that he had "cut it" with something, i thought he meant something like oregano and i was desperate enough to not care. When i got to the party i intended to use it at someone noticed the roll wasn't great and told me i should hit bowls with it instead. It was a good idea so i opened it up and saw that it had a white powdery substance covering it. Someone at the party said that it was a strain called "white rhino". I also notice it was pure weed, there was no grass or oregano in it at all. I didn't think anything of it so i smoked it all and suddenly started shaking heavily and became aggressive and excited at the same time. I later looked up pictures of "white rhino" and it didn't look like that at all. So I'm just curious if it was cut with a harder drug. Not necessarily cocaine but maybe something similar.

2. meth? thats the only drug i could understand cutting weed with. coke and e and the other stuff seems way to costly.

3. why would you smoke that if you could tell it was laced

4. I didnt really know at the time i was being stupid, I know.

5. did you examine the nug? was there just powder ontop of the weed or were the nugs coated? Maybe he topped it off with keif..

6. Thats possible but it wouldnt explain the aggressive high or the shaking.

7. You sure that it was all in your head? I've felt weird highs before since I have anxiety and always sketch about laced weed and what not, only to find out it was never laced and it was all in my head. I got over that shit, but still. Also, the man did say he cut it with something so its likely it was laced!

8. #9 StillBlazing123, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    Shouldn't really talk about that on here, but it sounds like it was PCP (angel dust - makes you aggressive and just loose control) which has always famously been linked with lacing of weed, just make sure you NEVER buy off him again, and make sure you ALWAYS know what you are putting in your body.

9. Wise advice. I couldn't agree with you more. I hate the kids who go, "dude I took these pills last night can you identify them for me....I'm like....You took a pill and didn't know what it was...For all you know it would have been something you're allergic to and killed you.