Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed (Keif) Ramen Questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Checkered Haze, Aug 20, 2013.

1. #1 Checkered Haze, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    In a few hours I want to make some weed ramen but I have a question about how much keif I should use. Will .55g be enough for 3 people (one has never smoked/eaten weed, one barely does, and me I smoke a few days a week)? The keif is from mids.

The recipe says 2 cups of water/package of ramen and then butter (forgot the quantity). Im going to cook two packages at the same time

Any help appreciated!

2. Well I went ahead and put the whole .55g, stems and butter. Just started the whole process so we'll see how it turns out..

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

3. Not going work man did u just dump the keif in the water??

and you need WWAAAYYYY more keif!!!

should of smoked it between u to would of gotten higher

4. It might not work as well as oil but Ive done it before with bud :/
    I was asking for how much bud = keif from mids

And one of my friends just dropped out so just for two of us :eek:

5. #5 Weeman30, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    Yes deff will not work as well as if u made oil or legit butter and maybe then put the butter over top of ramen after if was completed..
    (if it works at allman honestly i dont think it will)

not to sure never done a soup only cookies, granola bars, rice crispy, etc.

you have .55g Keif from mids correct?

so what a half gram of keif id say prob from a half ounce to a ounce.. not to sure been awhile since i had mids

you seem to get more keif off mids and what not due to its dry ness

in a month i get about 3gs of keif but i smoke chronic so the bud is more sticky hence less keif and residue to fall through but the shit that does mm mmm mm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

6. Yeah but the main reason Im doing it like this is I dont have a whole lot of time to air out the kitchen. The last time I did it smelled for a couple of hours strong.

If for some reason this doesnt work it wont be much of a waste cause its only from one grinder. It smells pretty good, I just picked up my friend and were about to chow down :D

7. Best of luck i hope it works..

I LLOVVEE the smell of Edibles stinking up my 2 bed 2 bath..LOL

i remember we got a notice on our door stating if we could switch to a more oral from of marijuana..lol
    guess the neighbors didn't like it to much

oh well

ima a patient n so is my Landlord..i dunno why im rambling on i guess im just pretty high..

let me know how it works for ya man

8. They were pretty good :D For about an hour and half I wasnt really "high" but My whole body felt very relaxed, considering I was sore from yesterdays workout. Then a bit after that everything seemed to be more in focus and my friend kept saying stupid stuff xD

He kept saying he wasnt high but it was probably cause it was his first. But he was laughing the whole time as well lol