Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed jello shots

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Currin_0, Jan 24, 2016.

1. So to make jello shots with thc infused you do this..
    I use a pack of jello in a bowl

Heat up 2cups of water on the stove to almost a boil

Put the hot water in the bowl of jello

Stir it up till it dissolves

Then grab like 2 grams or so and mix it up in 1 and 3/4th cup of bacardi 151
    Strain it out after some time (this is done beforehand)

Put the thc infused 151 in the jello and stir

Grab a syringe and put the liquid in a condiment cup/jello shot and refridgerate.

Then eat the jello and you will be drunk af and high af.

Any suggestions/opinions?

2. I'm going to try this soon. I know about the jelly shots but I didn't know you could do this with weed too.

3. Mixing booze and weed for me is a no no. How does bacardi 151 become infused with THC if you drop bud into it?

4. The alcohol atrips all the thc and other cannabonoids(sp?) After it beens shaken everyday and the mixture has sat for a extended ammount of time.

And of course everyone knows h20 or water does not strip the thc like alcohol or butane, naptha oil, etc.

Its Sorta like making a tincture but with 151 rum.

5. Well whaddya know? I learned something new. Thank you.

6. You need to decarb your bud before you mix it with the alcohol to work, and you'll need to let it it sit for a good amount of time before you consume it. Look at psalms another tincture thread for the best detailed guide to all your alcohol tinctures