Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is not a party drug

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GeorgeSR, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Haha u kno whatsup, Ya if ur already drunk dont smoke cause ur metabolism is slowed way down n youll be summersalting sitting on the couch. Lol

2. Lol I think its below freezing 4 him. :rolleyes:

3. weeds a drug?

4. I can handle myself fine so I guess it's you.

5. Sativa=party
    Indica=sleepy

6. Weed is SO MUCH a party drug.

A party is nothing without a good joint and a cold beer.

7. this.

8. If I smoke too much, I just become a zombie and don't talk at all, so it's really awkward for me and my friends :( I hope they understand haha

9. Weed is not a party drug for you. But it is for the other 99.999999% of smokers.

Its called a mental illness... When you smoke marijuana it will bring out undiscovered mental illnesses such as paranoia, bipolar, and many more.

I've smoked with someone who wasn't mentally on-par before, it was his first time smoking. He freaked out, got extremely paranoid, last time I ever chilled with him.

IF smoking makes you feel wierd, STOP immediately. You could bring out a mental illness. Its possible, its just what drugs do to people.

10. Mental illness. I would stop RIGHT away. It will only get worse, the more smoking will lead to a more rapid development of the illness.

11. #51 Poisongage, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Cool it with the paranoid comments man.

He is not necessarily prone to any mental illness just because he zooms out while super stoned. All people do that. It depends on the person and the weed he is smoking.

You do not get mental illnesses from smoking Cannabis, and it has not been proven (at least to my knowledge) that Cannabis by itself can trigger mental illnesses.

And as for your friend getting a 'noia attack while stoned, you should have calmed him down. It's all in your imagination, and the problem with people who are not properly prepared for getting super stoned is that when they get smacked by Cannabis they frighten themselves. It has little or nothing to do with the drug, but rather something to do with how you react to certain situations.

12. Every now and then weed will make me less social in a group, but there are a lot of things to do with that too. Usually at a party I can't wait to smoke!

13. There is no convincing scientific evidence that marijuana causes psychological damage or mental illness in either teenagers or adults. Some marijuana users experience psychological distress following marijuana ingestion, which may include feelings of panic, anxiety, and paranoia. Such experiences can be frightening, but the effects are temporary. With very large doses, marijuana can cause temporary toxic psychosis. This occurs rarely, and almost always when marijuana is eaten rather than smoked. Marijuana does not cause profound changes in people's behavio

ohh person above me beat me

14. daft punk rave.

most amazing night of my life.

15. WHY DOES HIS POST COUNT MEAN HE HASNT SMOKED FOR A LONG TIME.

fuck thats absolutely ridiculous

16. Weed definitely isn't my party drug. When I smoke at a party, I usually end up getting BAKED. After a few beers, I'll hit anything that gets passed to me. The bad thing is that i'll usually just end up chillen on the couch, mad quiet, sipping on my beer. Sucks if you were planning on meeting some girls or wanting to be a crazy ass.

17. When I smoke at parties I tend to only take a few hits.. But that's after I've had a shot or so, therefore you can feel yourself getting high, then after I did those hits I drink more.. I like being more drunk then high at parties when I do both.. This causes me to still be social but also high

18. #58 Jono, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    lol, I think I would know if i'm mentally ill. Really, all that's happening is that I get so stoned, that I start over-thinking things so much that I don't really talk. I'm not crazy man, it's just a variation of being "paranoid" is what I think.

19. I don't mind mixing weed, alcohol, and most anything else :)

I will admit that some nights I just want to rage so I refuse to smoke until the end of the night when I need something to bring me down. I understand where you are coming from though drugs effect everyone differently.

20. that is exactly the way i feel, some times around new people im kinda shy cuz i dont know anyone but if every one smokin then its all good, its usually got to be your setting too, when you got nothing to worry about and no one to jugde you its even funner to smoke with all your buds!!!