weed IS NOT a drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Bleezie_King, Sep 3, 2008.

1. which is insulting me

so unless u have a plauseable argument to make

then gtfo and don't come back

2. After skimming through the rest of this thread, i realized how ugly it got.

We all have different views, thats what makes life so interesting, name calling and calling others trolls is not really helping anything, and it is actually insulting.
    If you are going to debate, dont fuel your debate off of anger, leave the insults out of it.

3. How is marijuana not a drug exactly?

Noun
    drug (plural drugs)
    • (pharmacology) A substance used to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose.
    • A chemical or substance, not necessarily for medical purposes, which alters the way the mind or body works.
    • A substance, especially one which is illegal, ingested for recreational use.

4. #44 joe Biggs, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    no, im sorry it is.

drug: any article (substance), other than food, that affects the structure or any function of the body of humans or any other living organisms.

cannabis fits that description. because of its natural chemicals THC and CBD. but keep in mind that is a human definition, and without it cannabis is still cannabis.

so, yes, cannabis is a plant before it is a drug. but is still a drug by definition.

but i drug with no negative side effects, mind you. so basically the perfect drug.

/thread.

5. Well by your own definition, Hash is a drug...

6. there have been some good points from both sides but honestly overall who the fuck cares i mean we all smoke weed and it being a drug isn't going to stop me from smoking that shit for the rest of my life.

7. #47 Hobo173, Sep 3, 2008
    Weed is a drug if it's got drugs in it. THC is a drug.

It happens to be illegal but that's not saying much. Aspirin and Caffeine are drugs too. Aspirin can kill you and caffeine is way more addictive than weed. Try being on caffeine for a few days, not sleep and stop suddenly. You'll wish you were dead.

Alcohol is a legal drug and 1 out of 30 deaths are caused by it.

The system has reasons why certain drugs are illegal and certain ones legal but health is definitely not it.

8. drying and curing most definitely is a chemical process, theres a lot of shit going on besides the plant material turning from wet to dry.

9. u win

and i stand corrected

the perfect drug

or the most non-drug drug?

whatever it is

u win

*hands him a snicerdoodle*

10. i thought they handed back cookies?

11. that's what a snickerdoodle is

a type of cookie

one of the best i mind u

12. my apologies good sir.
    good day to you.

13. Bleezie_King, I disagree.

14. about what?

15. #55 joe Biggs, Sep 3, 2008
    *eats snicerdoodle*
    i win. :tup:

perfect is a matter of interpretation so i guess that its true it is not perfect to some (like those who like uppers). but it is not a non-drug, mind you, because its a
    but thats besides the point, i won.:D. (enjoys new rep and snicerdoodle).

16. snicker doodles are the shit yo i made them once in home eq in hs hah.

17. I hate when people classify pot as a drug and not alcohol. In every dare class they ever taught when I was in grade school, they would always use the statement "DRUGS AND ALCOHOL" as if they are two separate things. Not true, alcohol is just a legal drug and they dont wanna make it sound bad.

18. By your definition hash would be a drug, and any other thc concentrate

19. By definition, weed is a drug. /thread

20. Adrenaline is a drug.