Weed is an Hallucinogen!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ulemon, Jul 26, 2012.

1. LOL! Anyway I was just remember this thing from my Drivers ed class from so long ago, it was the section about drugs, and then we got to marijuana, and he starts going on (and it was also written in the book) that it was a hallucinogen, and anyway I kinda wanted to say "hey fk you no its not" but meh, was to worried i would be kicked out or something.

But yeah, I hear that you have to smoke a shit ton for you to actually start seeing things, and even then, I'm not too sure because I have never gotten that stoned.

Anyone got experience of this?

2. I was that stoned, all it takes is some strong medical grade... I was tripping balls.

3. Really? damn, I should try some time, was it a good time?

4. [quote name='"Blaze"']I was that stoned, all it takes is some strong medical grade... I was tripping balls.[/quote]

He changed the world

5. Yeah - tripped on untreated weed to wher we ran over a stop sign a cuple minutes later and sotpped traffic to a sceeeeeching hag on a rush hour dual lane road when my fgucked up frien driving locked up the brakes for a goddam paper bag blowing across the road, Scared the hit ouuta of us. The bag looked like a running dog!!! That was some triipin on thc or my name aint fukface

6. weed is definitely a hallucinogen. Ever been so high that you close your eyes and kinda see patterns/shapes? Those fractal patterns are a hallucination.

Ever heard anything that wasn't really there when you were high? Hallucination (audible, but it still counts).

you won't have people coming out of your closet talking to you, while your bed turns in to a desert landscape (it happens) on weed. The hallucinations aren't nearly as distinct as other drugs can be. But they're still hallucinations, so weed is still a hallucinogen

If you haven't experienced that shit you haven't gotten high enough.

7. in all my smoking I have never had visual hallucinations

8. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']in all my smoking I have never had visual hallucinations[/quote]

Never seen any crazy shapes/patterns when you closed your eyes? Closed eye visuals are still visuals.

haha that is what defines being "high as fuck". If I close my eyes and colors go crazy, I know I'm good. If not, I need to keep smoking.

But I don't think I've ever had any open eye visuals. If I have they've been very small and I didn't notice them. I've noticed that being super high has thrown off my depth perception, and even size perception. Which is also considered a hallucination

9. yeah like mogwai was saying you can totally get cev's (closed eye visuals). i get those sometimes. also i've seen a hummingbird on my buddies couch before flying for a second. it was beautiful and then it disappeared.

edit: hummingbird was obviously not there... i was imagining it i think

10. Speaking of all this...

I've got a friend who claims (and I believe it), that when he smokes he'll get headaches followed by random very bright flashes of light that take up his entire vision. Like everything goes white for a bit and it triggers sharp pain on top of H's headache right afterwards.

Haha I guess that's a hallucination... but I'm thinking it's not just the weed causing that. I'm not sure what to tell him though, other than he probably shouldn't be smoking if it hurts.

11. No dudes it's not. If you've done real hallucinogens, you know it's not.

12. Yep - I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes have hallucinations if i smoke at work. It's a semi-audibe kind thing that says something like, "Hey mofo - you knew what you were doing just a short time ago. Do you I want me kick you sorry ass just cause now you haven't a clue plus I can do it?" . I'm like, hey inner audible dude - aren't you me???? And fuck no to the question!

13. yes dude it is. it may be a mild one but it's still a hallucinogen.

14. [quote name='"JuanRing"']No dudes it's not. If you've done real hallucinogens, you know it's not.[/quote]

I've done way too many, and I'd for sure say weed is. I've had some pretty intense CEVs off it. Like I end up closing my eyes and dont want to open them because of all the colors and shapes

15. i didn't believe in weed hallucinations until i had my first two hits of BHO in a row.

never shoulda done it.

everything was dissolving, no joke. it was cool though.

16. Why did u say never shulda done it? Loosing control? Too remote from real and normal (and safe)? Or the disolving was like being in a boat and watching it gradually vanish under you? Or ,,,, LOL... I know about that "hey, why is stuff i used to be familiar with kinda like. "Who the fuck are you???'

17. lol it's not that i shouldn't have done it i suppose, i just shouldn't have taken both at once. i was completely immobilized. and i was in a setting where i couldn't stay.

18. be carefull man. od'n isn't as difficult as some think

19. been clean from weed for 3 years. can't be much more careful than that :p

20. Congrats - ure the master of your destiny! heheh No really - thaz great if that is your desire. I'm getting kinda tired of fuking with my brain too. Was planning to just put down the fuck chems and everything else but I got this healthy bag of.... ahhhhhh.... forget it.