Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is a waste of money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 24, 2012.

1. The end all response to shut people down about the cost of cannabis...

Tell them you grow your own

2. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Tell your sober friends to show you the thousands they're saving by not "wasting" it on weed.

Wait, what do you mean they don't have thousands to show you? You mean...(gasp)...they spent their money on things they like to do too?

Shocking.

Fucking news at 11 shocking. :rolleyes:[/quote]
    This!

3. Tellem you got the cash flow to support it

4. fuck yeah! ^

5. What should I tell them? wtf why do these threads exist. Have a mind of your own dude jesus.

6. But then you wouldn't be the person you are today.

7. It actually kind of is a waste lol. Considering it costs like $25 an ounce to grow top shelf dank, 60 an 8th is a total rip off (or whatever you pay in your area).

8. If my weed was free I'd be a rich man... I think weed is overpriced and that medical weed is evil for charging the prices they do when real needy elderly paitents-- the ones living off shitty of shit retirements-- could have better access to their meds. Otherwise they'll just have to stick with the opioid based prescription meds. It's priced too high.

9. And heres the 11 o'clock news with Philosiraptor

New scientific studies showing that any money spent on something you enjoy is in fact not a waste of money.

A recent study at Cambridge performed this experiment by having monkeys trade coins in exchange for bananas, the monkeys then rated how well they thought there money was spent. Roughly 82% of monkeys thought the bananas were well worth their money.

Scientists also concluded by the transitive property of evolution that other mammals were content with dishing out money on entertainment with little to no return.

As they always say two birds in a bush are well worth one in your hand.

...and now to Rick with the local weather

10. Do like I do and turn your hobby into a career.
    And then it dont cost shit! :)

11. $65 for a quarter of the dankest cali og kush is a gift from above, not a waste

always grow if you can

12. It would be a waste if you didn't use it, other then that I don't see how it's a waste.

Tell them food is a waste lol