Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed is a waste of money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Jeffersong808"']Alot of my sober friends always bag on me saying i am wasting my cash on weed. What should i tell them?[/quote]

You should tell them imagine me sober..

2. Your a waste of money

3. Tell em this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Zi0GQyoGg]Its Friday, you aint got no job... - YouTube[/ame]

4. You just respond:
    "Oh yeah? Well _________ is a waste of money too, right?"
    Your response can be pretty much anything, just pick something appropriate for your group of elitist friends.

I really love form responses..

5. why do they care? lol ignore them :smoke:

6. Spending money on something you enjoy isn't wasting money.

7. this! hahaha

8. Money isn't really that fun until you spend it on something. Weed is pretty fun, is it a waste to have fun? Could be. I dunno.

9. Ask them how you are wasting your money if they don't even know how it feels to smoke.

10. it kind of is....15 dollars gone in a matter of minutes for a 2 hour high

11. Anything besides things you need to live that you spend money on can be considered a waste of money. If you have a decent paying job, weed really isn't a big deal cost wise :smoke:

12. That's your fault for buying a small bag :smoke:

13. cheaper than going to the movies

14. well if I spend $90 to get a weeks worth of weed, when the same $90 can buy about 2 weeks worth of food then yes, it kind of is if you look at it that way. But if you spend $50 on a video game that you are going to get sick of in a week or two then its just shitty greedy capitalism...

15. Tell them you plant to grow soon and you wont have to buy it anymore. And to kiss your ass

16. My money , my weed

17. Someone preached to me about how I waste my time and money on weed. The same kid always talks about his ps3 and xbox and all the games he has and all the achievements he unlocked. Idk ,but wasting all your money on videogames and spending all his time on being good at them seems useless. I'll spend my extra money on bud spend some time with a few budies and go loangboard. Fuck the haters

18. #58 shaddytheman, May 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2012
    Gotta love the witty community here at GC. What I never understood is why do people give a fuck what others are doing if isn't an harmful/violent activity? Why do you care on what I buy with my money? If I have money, I want to be able to spend it in joyous ways and Marijuana is one of them. Seriously, most people that don't have an spiritual or high emotional IQ can not look at viewpoints at an different points so in that case I don't care to meet most people or hear their half asses/non informative opinions.

19. A lot of things, if not everything is a 'waste of money'. The concept of money itself, and the journey to acquire it is a complete waste.

20. Buying ANYTHING not essential to survival is a "waste of money". Do they have video games? Waste of money! Do they own cell phones? I-pods? GPS in their car? Do they buy new clothes? Drive a nice car? Pay insurance? Eat anything besides beans, rice and veggies?

Unless your friends are living like Buddhist monks, they waste money somehow!

We ALL "waste money"- it just is that we waste it in different ways!

Want to have a bit of fun with them? :devious: Maybe even change their view of cannabis? Click that first link in my sig, sit them down in front of the screen, and bet them a brew that they can't read even just the titles in my List, all the way through!

It may cost you a beer, but I'll bet they never ask you why you are "wasting money" on cannabis, ever again! ;)

You might want to try the challenge yourself! Just click the link and read all the titles. No complicated medical studies, no news articles. Just read the little, one and two line titles. :rolleyes:

Now become an activist, so you can legally grow your own in the back yard, and they won't have anything to gripe about! lol

Granny :wave: