Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + Instant Mash Potatos?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theninjaway, Nov 1, 2010.

1. I was wondering if I could make some Potato BUDS, and when I'm boiling the water and butter, I could just add 2-3 grams of ground up weed and let it simmer for about 15 minutes and then make the mashed potato mix from there. Would it work?

2. Why dont you just make cannabutter and then use that cannabutter in potatoes or whatever you want. There are no smell methods of making cannabutter if you have a crock pot.

3. Smell isn't a problem, it's just I wanted to make an edible and it had to be quick since I want to make it like in the next 2 hours.
    I'll try one of the no smell methods later though.

4. Instead of making it straight, I simmered my stash with some milk and butter twice and filtered it out and I'm chilling it, will make mashed poatatoes tomorrow.

5. OK, I did as follow to make my mixture.
    I boiled 2/3 cup of water with about 2 tablespoons of butter and 2/4 cup of milk.
    i let it simmer with about a gram of mids.
    simmered for 20 mins,
    chilled it in freezer for 20 mins
    simmered for another 20 mins,
    strained out using three diff sized strainers into a yoghurt container and left in fridge all day today.
    just got home and checked it, it has solidified into a cream colored mixture, and it absolutely stinks of weed. i hope this shit gets me blown tonight as this was the last of my stash.

6. lets us know if it works!!

7. im going to eat something now, then at like 7:30 i'll eat the mashed potatoes and at 8:00 ill have a couple of apples, i read Paleo Edible's thing abotu the liver or whatever.
    But I know edibles effect me strongly, the first weed thing I had was not a joint, but I made some space cupcakes for my dad one day as he had just come back from Amsterdam.
    and then as i was taking them out of the oven, because they had not cooled they were still squishy and the top fell of one. i scarfed the top down and about an hour later i felt like pressure was pushing in all over my body, i was fucking blitzed. but that was last year. i've been a daily puffer since the start of september, so it'll probably be different.

8. eating it now, gotta tell you, the potatoes taste like SHIT.
    so i'm eating eash spooonful of potato with a bite from a veggie burger and some juice to wash it down :S

9. keep me updated man I love mash potatoes and I love weed

10. #10 theninjaway, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    it gave me a minor body buzz but thats proabably because i only ate a couple spoonfuls, saving the rest.
    it tasted horrible though.
    its really bad tasting, i can't get it down by itself, what can i do to the mash to make it taste better, because it tastes like straight up crap.

11. It's not what you're talking about...but...
    I've had green butter in mashed potatoes with a little salt, cracked black pepper, and parsley, it's great and it works just fine.
    Just mix in the butter with some milk over low heat, and mash/whip that into the potato along with your other seasonings, it's actually pretty nice too.

12. I did make the weed with some schwaggy looking high grade mids though, that maybe why it tastes so bad.

13. WTF does schwaggy looking High grade mids even mean...

14. They look swaggy, but aren't seedy as shit and slightly green in parts. Is actually pretty decency smoking wise.