Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Windsor Ontario?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newage_nerd, Jul 2, 2013.

1. I am going to Windsor Ontario today, and there is no way in hell im taking a chance bringing weed on the plane! Anyone wanna drop some hints about where I could find something decent?

2. ...anyone? buler? basically im stuck here for 2 weeks. working long boring days :(  ...... was too scared to fly with it..

figured i could find something... any suggestions where I could ask around?

3. anywhere, just be like yo wagwaaann u burn homie? ye can u link me some? hahaha yea im from toronto so SUP WELCOME 

4. I wish there was like a hotline you could call to hook up with a local dealer or something wherever you were, like LIKE A POTLINE. Haaahaahah. 

But I feel ya, man. I'm going to Calgary in a month or so and I have the same problem. :(

5. hahaaha. I am so going to start canada's first potline!

good luck in Calgary! from my expereince it is much easier to find things there then here in stinky ol windsor

6. Well when I used to live in Ontario my most reliable dealer I found online on kijiji he traded me 2ounces for my Xbox(with black ops) I didn't use it so it was pretty sweet... :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app