Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Spain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kokopello, May 2, 2011.

1. holaa chicos!!!! ya sabeis que en bcn hay varias salas de fumadores de cannabis, yo conozco una muy buena , donde hay muy buena maria , un sitio muy agradable donde podreis pasar un buen rato , disfruta de la buena musica , jugar la play, ver futbol etc. . . . . todo un encanto , os lo recomiendo catracatra@hotmail.com

hi guys !! you look 4 same good staff to smoky? just send me email . we are in barcelona waiting for you now , and i show you the best coofe shop in barcelona.
    catracatra@hotmail.com
    take care

one love

2. Hey guys!
    Registered once I saw this forum was pretty useful.

I'm soon to be moving to Valencia and wanted to ask all you kind people if any of you had any info on the city or any kind of advice.
    Thanks in advance for any info you can spare!