Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed in japan????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inmyhaze, Sep 1, 2010.

1. does any one know if weed is big in japan cause i am going snowboarding there and i am kinda keen to give baked snowboarding a try , rekon there is any chance of me finding any?

2. Haha, just smoke Japanese maple leaf, and mix it with a little salvia.

3. Weed laws in Japan are ridiculously strict. i wouldn't even mention the word when i was out there :p

4. #4 Acid Raindrops, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    yeah, i never hear of any japanese smokers unless they are from america or u.k. a lot of families are really traditional and strict there, also the laws.

just ask someone that looks chill i guess if you want to take the risk.

edit: probably not the smart thing to do though.

5. Idk but if you do go to the Hot water springs and smoke with the snow monkeys
    [​IMG]
    How cool would that be?

6. This. Don't even try. It's not worth spending the next 10 years or more in prison.

Because of the laws it's also incredibly expensive, upwards of $50/gram or even more.

7. theres weed, extremely expensive though

8. i would not consider this at all, see if theres an smoking herbs you can get whilst out there. being in japan, you can find something :D

stick to the laws, anal rape is not fun

9. Lol, that got me thinking, monkeys and apes can be a lot like humans they want to imitate stuff you do. I bet if one was watching you smoke a joint and you passed it to him he'd grab it and take a hit. How fuckin crazy would that be to have a monkey as your smoking buddy, sitting in a tree passing a joint back forth and then he goes and fetches you some bananas.

10. Whether or not you want to get it in Japan, is really up to you... but let me tell you... I have been to both Japanese prison (was in a holding facility for 3 days because I punched a taxi driver trying to rip me off...) and US prison (possession), and I would rather be locked up in a US prison over a Japanese prison any day of the week.

In Japanese prison its super strict.... you basically have NO freedom or liberties what-so-ever... but you don't have to worry about getting ass-raped...

I mean... think about it this way... The Japanese justice department and prison systems don't get reported to the UN by amnesty international for no reason...

I blaze here... but i be extra careful about it, don't talk about it outside unless im at a friends house.

My suggestion is... just don't go through the trouble... Which part of Japan are you going snowboarding anyways?

11. really, I don´t know what hole a lot of people have their heads stuck in.

yes, you can get medical marijuana in japan.

the are people there that order it, so I don´t see why you couldn´t place an order to be sent to japan, without dealing with local tourist hustlers.

I don´t know about you, but I´m a real hardcore smoker, and I have and will smoke anywhere. The ones that are scared just don´t know how to bribe and willingly walk to jail. As a tourist you get away with a lot. As true smokers, life can become difficult when the right strains are not available.

Even the locals in most places will just tell you, no you can´t smoke here but walk 20meters that way and it´s fine.

Frank Dank
    frankdank420@hushmail.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Amexq4oQJQ]YouTube - Welcome To Frank Dank 420[/ame]

12. Im dead honest right now i was watching or read somthing this past week and i remember it saying how japan was a not a big stoner country at all!

13. As a stoner living in Japan, I must agree that it's hard to find fellow tokers. It's even a little bit scary to mention that I blaze, even to my closest friends in Japan.

14. lol samurai kush

15. Man, if I EVER got the chance to be in Japan, smoking weed would be the furthest thing from my mind. I mean, I'd be too busy buying Gundam toys/models/crap and other anime crap, too busy seeing the sights and taking it all in.

A tolerance break would definitely be appropriate.

16. thats what I thought when I first came to... but it gets old really fast... especially when you see them crazy mother fuckers

17. lol that would be epic