Weed in high school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StayBlazingBill9, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Alright so I'm a senior in high school right now in Illinois and I go to a school where literally at least 50 percent of the guys smoke weed in my class and at least half of those smoke daily or close to it. This started about a year and a half and originally was the people you'd consider "popular" but then spread to pretty much all groups of friends. It's pretty funny because I can talk openly about weed to pretty much all guys in my grade and I really think it made our class tighter as a whole. There's about 10-15 dealers in my grade alone so getting bud is never a problem. The funny thing is a few years back barely any kids in my high school smoked weed and it's really just a recent trend in the past few years. Anyways I was just wondering about your guys experiences in high school with weed and if you experienced anything like this because me and my friends really think it's a rare thing that so many people partake in enjoying the herb in high school and so frequently.

2. Youre a what?

3. Everyone smokes weed everywhere

4. Happened in my high school during senior year as well man. I swear almost every group was smoking and I'm the one who introduced weed to all of my close friends so it was pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    I don't know if I'm being a prick here, but I can't comprehend what's going in your OP on due to the run-on sentences.

Maybe I have dyslexia, this shit just gets jumbled up in my head. Or I'm just really drunk, Idk.

6. This happened in my school too, nobody did it now everyone does it. Music and Mary

7. My freshmen year I used to smoke almost everyday and usually with typical "stoner" kids and a lot of people judged me for it butttt senior year all those people that were giving me crap for smoking herb became potheads. Kind of annoying but eh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Weed is IN baby (hotshot director voice)