Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in germany k-town?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flex4css, Nov 26, 2011.

1. #1 flex4css, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    hi,

i'm an exchange student from the UK living in kaiserslautern (k-town), been here for over 2 months and cannot find any weed :confused:.

any suggestions are welcomed :eek:

2. Hookups are not allowed on here :p

3. Lmao.
    "K-town"...
    "H-town"...
    DAMN the euro's are swagger jackin'....

4. shit lol. Advice then? :p

5. Meet some Germans....
    Meet some cool people man, it's not that hard to find weed.
    Use your social skills.

6. Yea, don't talk about hook ups on GC ;)

7. I understand but it's not that easy dude, in lectures all germans are together and i'm not the type that can just ask for weed as it could easily lead to a very awkward conversation lol.

And i hardly attend those lectures xd, but i'll give it a shot some day :rolleyes:

8. Dude fuck a lecture...
    Get your ass down to the pub.
    What the fuck man, it's just like scoring weed anywhere else on the planet.

9. Go to skate park, bring cash and speak German.

10. Believe me its not, i havnt smelt it anywhere or anything. If i was in london, much easier >_>, pub is a good try though.

11. My german sux, still learning it. Skate park in k-town, any idea where it is lol

12. Germany doesn't have weed...They have a lot of hash though.:cool:

13. I don't know if this is sarcasm or not :rolleyes:
    I think it is though.

14. Dude, walk round with a pic of a weed leaf, you'll find someone soon enough.

15. Okay...Maybe Germany has weed...But of the many people I've known that were there, and based of personal experience...It is damn near like finding the fuckin' Holy Grail. Hash on the other hand is abundant.:cool:

16. im from germany and its actually easy to find good weed here. espacially in a town like yours.. just go in a skatepark or ask the gangster looking guys at your school if they had some

• Like Like x 1

17. Hahahha. NO WAY!
    Germany has fake gangstas to?
    Gotta love rap.

18. they are fucking annoying

19. get on a train...go to amsterdam buy what you need...go home...
    dude iv had to do this in times of drought and i live in ireland...which means planes lots more security etc...guaranteed sucess though...european inter city trains are good too ul be there in no time!!..alternative to that head to frankfurt..should be easy enough to score smoke there and its very close to you!