Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in cig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apple Fries, Mar 31, 2011.

1. hey dudes i just cheifed a bowl of this purp and i was wondering like in the morning if i put it in a cig will the filter take out the thc? or should i just rull a stogie...or like a joint from cig paper? or what to do?

2. you can put it in the cig. just take out the filter.

3. roll it. the filter does take out alot of the thc. what you should do is put it into a cigarette then rip the filter off, or cut it into a fraction.

4. Probably not that much, but why would you want to do that?

5. Just stick with the bowl dude, or make a homemade bong or something. The cigarette paper will waste your green

6. My friend used to always do this but i never have but you could just poke a decent sized hole in the filter with like a toothpick or needle or something

7. Filters take out a great majority of the THC. Just roll yourself one, it isn't that hard.

8. Highest I've ever gotten off one "joint" was in an emptied out Marlboro (red pack) with the filter still on. I can't say I noticed any loss of high from that. If anything, I think expecting the filter to take the high down a little made it catch me by surprise and fuck me up big time. Also, weed in a hollowed out Camel Crush is the shit. Ice sticks, I think they're called.

9. Well before school tomoro morn i wanna smoke outside but i kinda cant have a 1footer outside and beable to hide it so i wanna roll and joint or blunt but i need to go get a swisher lol

10. Smoking bud out of a cig when the filter is still on is a waste. The filter does exactly what its supposed to do and thats filter. So just keep one rolled my friend.

11. Like, outside the school?

12. Naw dude outside my house b/c my parents go to work after i get picked up for school but they let me smoke cig's

13. Well enough chatting on here. You need to go pick up that $.99 Swisher Original and get to rolling!

14. One step ahead since im baked as fuck had my friend go get me 'em lol....and i shall roll that quater into a stogie BOI

15. #15 Philthy, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha hell yeah! Stay high my friend.