Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in Cairns :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Harlz :), Oct 9, 2022.

1. Have just moved to Cairns with my girl and we are looking for some stoner friends to get to know :) as we do not know anybody here and it kind of sucks lol :(

2. where's cairns again?...

asking for hookups is against the rules

3. Didn't ask for a hookup mate, asked for a fellow stoner group of people to hang out and make friends with, if you have nothing to actually say about my post why are you here ?

4. #4 PotStrainsForBackPains, Oct 9, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
    @Vee
    Hey V, how did you change your name?

5. I asked admin took less than a min, I thought one could in the profile, but no! and I looked for hours lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guiding the lost, the weak, and the desperate in the right direction, so far for you it ain't working,

7. In what way have you given me direction? If anything you don't even know where your going, "where's Cairns again" your posts are irrelevant

8. So much for this is a positive place to meet like minded stoner friends. Just seems toxic as hell for no reason. :/

9. The snark started with you. You are the toxic. You should probably just go away at this point.

10. Y'all are wild