Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed in a Gatorade bottle

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by c_man, Mar 14, 2014.

1. My guy brought some stuff in a Gatorade bottle with a little drink in the bottom is it still good (its wrapped up well though)

2. Wait so he put your bud in a Gatorade bottle that still had some liquid in it?? Get a new dealer first of all.....if the bud is wrapped up and not in contact with the liquid i'd say you're ok.  But seriously who does that?

3. What a dumb ass.
    I'd not even buy it just cause of that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. if the bud is sealed airtight it should be ok but wtf..... i hope you didnt pay for that. thats going full retard on his part for the delivery.

5. You sure it wasn't Brawndo? It has what plants crave. It has electrolytes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Q-yNNu-tM

6. I have magical powers and can talk to plants - they don't like being in the gatorade

7. Its Gatorade. If it does get wet is it unsafe to smoke? Or will it dry?

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

It'll dry.....And unsafe to smoke? Dude, it's Gatorade...it's so safe you can drink it. At least that's what I hear.

Are you a Jedi? lol....This is one of my all time favorite clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY_A1500sI4

10. Sorry about the newb questions though

11. it all good homie...this is nothing compared to the absurd shit noobs post on here :smoke:

12. I'm just happy my bud isn't ruined :D

Nah, you're fine. But tell your dude to use his damned head next time. That is some doofus shit right there. lol

14. #14 c_man, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    I'm going to supply a blank pill bottle to him (some OTC med bottle that's airtight) its works great.

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The bud was soggy. It had been partially submerged for awhile. How long till it dries? Would grinding soggy bud be bad?

16. Put it in the microwave for like 30 sec

17. OP Do not use the microwave. Microwave temperatures are very unstable. Could possibly activate the THC and leave you having a product with decreased potency. If anything just stick it under a fan.. and if anyone else agrees with this.. maybe even a blow dryer on low heat.

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Is this a real topic or did I go to reddit on mistake

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

this.

hahahah i mean really how embarassing is that. 
    i can just imagine him. "hey.. uh...  :confused_2:  here's your weed..."

20. Reminds me of an episode of day to day with Wiz Khalfia this girl drops all the bud in the coffee cause the cops came haha