Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Improved my Grades!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Furious George, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in my second year of high school and have been smoking for about 2 years. Recently Ive started to smoke everyday, especially in the morning. Before I started smoking daily I didn't take school seriously. I'd show up late and sit there and play on my I pod. I wouldn't care if teachers said I would fail because I would always do well on the exam. (I consider myself smart but I'm just not motivated). Most Non-smokers would say that's what happens when you start smoking weed but ever since I smoked everyday its been the exact opposite. Smoking in the morning has made me fell more awake and has put me in a better mood. As long as I drink a cup of coffee I'll be alert and wont burn out. Science (my first class) has become a BLAST when im high. I never knew reading a text book could be so fun! And guitar class? I think that's pretty self explanatory. Does anyone else have stories of how weed has improved their education? I'd really like to hear them since im new to GC.

2. Sorry to ruin the moment but no you brought up your grades not weed. By the way, how are you an 18 year old High School sophmore?

3. good job sir, just make sure you go to college.

4. Have u ever done homework high? Youre so focused on it lol

5. Im not 18 im 16

6. fact. kids in 8th grade.

7. how high "study high, test high, get high scores" simple as that biatches hahahahah

8. /facepalm

:wave:

9. wow dude why even say that? seriously dont you have anything better to do? and ya, last semester i smoked like once a week maybe, and got like a 2.6, this semester i smoked daily sometimes more, and got a 3.0

10. wow dude, and here i am tryin to stick up for you. at least half the people on here arent 18 (im 18), but if your gonna break the rules at least know the rules.

11. I remember trying to do homework high, and as far as I can remember when I read it after the teacher gave it back to me it didn't really make much sense to read. Perhaps it's just me...

By the way, you can't be under 18 on this site.

12. my plan since 15 has been, do everything high as fuck, and now im 20 almost 21 and its working just fine :)

13. This doesn't call for just any facepalm. This calls for a

[​IMG]

~Zombie

14. ...........................................________
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:”........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

15. i tried doing homework a few hours after smoking. i was so tired i couldn't concentrate haha

16. #16 Blunt, Mar 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010

You can't use these Forums if you're under 18, sorry.

Dear Gerald, I said the first thin that came to mind. Rules are rules and also I'm sick of hearing "Weed ruined/save my grades." You ruined/saved your grades by doing/not doing your work and studying.

17. goodbuy :wave:

18. Your stay wasnt long =[

19. not trying to stick up for him, but why are the forum rules 18+?
    i hang out with a couple 16/17 year old stoners, i dont discriminate just cuz their young

20. Lol who cares if he is under 18.

Most of the population is under 18 here.

(Im 18 but still)

I really don't think it matters lmao so everyone here trying to be smart and shit, shut the fuck up and just post on the topic, without bitching at him.

But yeah, I've been smoking and I've been happier and more motivated cause I can smoke freely now and I dont mind school as much. If I don't smoke.. lol I dont do shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.