Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed I bought over the past 6 months.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kush Kirb, Oct 20, 2013.

1. This is all random pics from the past 6 months, I don't always take pics of all the weed I get this is just some. Plus a pic of my first bong, I havent taken a pic of my mflb and my new HVY bong.
    Sorry for so many pics! And all this weed was from the Bay Area. California.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks dank bro! hahaha nice

3. I think this needs some love! Bump!

4. Big up for the henessy! Shame you didn't name the buds though. Dank tho.

5. wouldn't know the names of them anyways!

6. Looks like you pick up from a dispence though? Judging by the pill bottles.

7. #7 Kush Kirb, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    nah, I just keep it in pill bottles! not no more tho. Glass mason jars. The girl I get it from might tho lol.

8. Oh fair shout not bad weed just from pickups then, think I spotted some sour D in there. Fire!

9. Hahahaha.....nice mids....you pay too much....your bong sucks.

Now that I've got all the potential bickering out of the way for you, really nice buds man, enjoy!