Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hot Chocolate

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HipHopHeadBlu, Sep 19, 2011.

1. What's up everybody, I just made some hot chocolate, but special hot chocolate :D

I got a cup of whole milk, got that nice and hot in the microwave, put about .5g of some decently high grade stuff in a tea ball, and let that seep for 40 minutes.

Then I heated up the milk again after straining the weed out and taking the tea ball out, put some carmel hot chocolate in there and topped it off with some whipped cream.

I don't know how well this is going to work, but I felt like trying it since I'm sick at home and don't feel like smoking.

I'll keep this updated of how I feel. :smoke:

One Love.

2. yeet yeet!! digggs im about to give that a try!!

3. I'm feelin' pretty good right now, not really high yet, but super relaxed and at peace.

Try it dude! Just saying though, it's kinda hard to drink, tastes like straight up shit. haha