Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, Hash, and Honey Oil pickups updated regularly!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Oil Toker, Apr 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

5.6 gram bud of Purple Kush.

This is all I have for now. I'll have some more nice pics of some quality buds in a few days!!!:wave:

:bongin:

2. D-d-d-d-d-amn that looks nice!

I made some pure keif hash!

[​IMG]

first time EVER just did it yesterday!

Whatcha think?

3. I've never seen hash come out so flat before. Looks like some nice stuff though. How's it smoke?

You should try making honey oil/hash the iso alcohol way. That's always how I make mine and it comes out awesome every time! I go home for 1-2 months on Saturday, I'm gonna try to get a few plants going (this will be my first grow) and I'll make some bomb honey oil!!

:bongin:

4. Nice nice! Im excited!

The reason why its so flat is because I only had a small amount a kief too work with.. I had less than a quo of dank and I grinded it up and shook out the pollen nasty style and made keif hash! I wish I had the ability to grow and get lots of trim and keif to make the real deal stuff..

But this smokes soo fucking good. Not only are the planks made out of high quality bud keif it is also a mix of about 3-4g's of the most dank stems CBDs ive saved for a time like this. Never and I mean never throw out stems again! They hold LOTS of crystals! ha!

5. I hear ya man, I need to finally learn to grow. So I'm gonna do it during my vacation :)

I never threw my stems out. I've even had friends save their stems, and give them to me when they saw me :laughing: When I get back home I'm hoping to have at least 1 or 2 tobacco tubs full of stems (usually have a huge amount of old stems kicking around, but I haven't been home in going on 4 months)

6. [​IMG]

Unknown strain of outdoor.

Picked up at least a quarter of this stuff. I paid $40 expecting an eighth, smoked a couple grams out of it before weighing it, and had 5.6 grams left:hello: Still waiting on a better order for my vacation home:smoke:

7. [​IMG]
    I think this stuff is called "Red Dragon." (Hash)

[​IMG]
    Northern Lights

[​IMG]
    OG x Bubba Kush

[​IMG]
    Budderking Budder

[​IMG]
    Afghan Kush ("Sheherazade")

[​IMG]
    Purple White Lightening (Hash)

8. [​IMG]

Master Kush (hash)

9. that red dragon hash looks like poop

nice pickups man that oil looks good and that bubba looks really nice

10. [​IMG]
    Half o "Watermelon"

[​IMG]
    Ounce of "Organic Purple Kush"

[​IMG]
    Close-up of OPK

[​IMG]
    Picked up 2 gs honey oil

[​IMG]
    1 gram margarine

[​IMG]

Anybody else try margarine???

11. Bumpp anybody try margarine?

12. yeah it is just buddered bho

13. It's some potent shit. Hard to use though, I prefer normal honey oil so I can run my bottle tokes:smoke:

14. great pickups!

15. Picked up an ounce of OG Kush today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Another shot of the OG Kush. There is a half ounce in the jar.

[​IMG]

17. cool thread, i like the concentrates.
    check out my pick up thread if you got time to kill!
    click the pic in my sig :D

18. Picked up 5.6 grams of Grampa's Finest hash today. In my opinion some of the best hash in the world (I've tried a lot of different hash)
    [​IMG]

I took 1 gram of keif and mixed it in with budderking budder and margarine crumbs (two different types of wax/honey oil), Purple White Lightening hash crumbs, and then mixed it into a .8 of the Grampa's Finest. Very potent stuff:smoking:
    I call it "Super Hash," or "Christmas Hash"
    [​IMG]

19. Picked up 4 grams of some unknown mids for $40 today. Its not to bad, but it kinda has an eraser smell to it. Smooth smoke though:bongin:

[​IMG]

Might be out of hash for the next week!:(

We'll see what happens:wave: