Weed Has Killed People

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by blokesmoke, Dec 9, 2013.

1. 500 kilos of anything loaded into the back of your car would kill you in a head on collision 

• Like Like x 4
    That's a lie! Cannabis was engineered by the government to kill people in auto accidents! It specifically goes for our heads!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Psssshhhhh....

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 SrGrower, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
      There are more deaths from people shooting someone while steeling weed then anything like this. This is a whole separate argument then the one about smoking and dying.  Plus in this accident I'm sure he didn't have a seat belt on and he also would have died with anyway by the looks of the car and no airbag. 

5. If it were legal he'd still be alive. Blame it on the government!

6. I always knew that bricked up So. American shit was deadly .....

if they hadn't of compressed it into bricks.. homeboy would be alive.

7. Seriously.... yeah the pot killed him.... NOT THE BIG ASS TREE HE HIT OH NOOO.....

8. Honestly, that's kind of a badass way to die. When I go out, I want it to be from 500 kilos of fire.

9. Polluted air has killed more people than weed has.

10. As far as I'm concerned marijuana didn't kill that man ,but what did kill him are his poor decisions ,his lack of driving skill ,that tree he hit ,and lastly the momentum behind the marijuana (which may I remind everyone it could have been any other object ,but it just so happened to be cannabis).