Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed has funny smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by toke monster, Sep 9, 2013.

1. i just got 4 grams of shake on saturday and i know its good bud and not laced or anything stupid but it has a funny smell to it and i dont know what it would be besides maybe not being cured or dried properly or maybe is to dry any ideas?

2. Until we can smell via internet doubt this threads gonna go anywhere.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah true i dont know how to describe it its just not the regular smell of weed

4. If its dry powdery shake its probably from compressed brick weed, which makes it lose most of its smell, and then for transporting they may wrap it in dryer sheets or even spray it with something to cover the smell and it transfers to the weed.

5. Have you ever considered buying dank nugs instead?

6. All weed doesn't have the same smell either, many different strains have different smells unless he told you it was the same stuff? Then it wouldn't have been cured properly if that's the case..

7. try to compare it to something, like hay, a DR's office, or lemons or cat pee...

8. You said it's weed. Smoke that shit!

Are you the REAL tim allen?  Cuz he's probably on here lol

10. Does Howdy Doody have wooden balls?

11. #11 Capsulecore, Oct 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2013
    View attachment 4511

I harvested three bag seed plants, got 2.6g after drying and curing. But the thing is, it has little to no smell at all. If anything it still has a faint chlorophyll smell to it and no weed smell what so ever.  I harvested at peak THC potency and cured for almost two months in glass jars I burped ever other day. The smoke is sweetish and not that great tasting, but the high is very strong. No sign of mold at all and I flushed and cut all nutes to the plants 3 weeks prior to harvest. Original weed was what looked like mexican brick, the buds I ended up with look like woolly mamoths.

Has anyone else ended up with weed that has similar traits.