Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed has a wierd effect on me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wayoftheroad, Sep 26, 2010.

1. #1 wayoftheroad, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    ive been burning high grade shit on the regular for about a year, but im really getting tired of it.

it seems like no matter how much or how little i toke, unless its indicia i dont wanna move

any amount of weed DISMANTLES me, i just become couch locked with a WICKED headache, i feel like i just drank 12 beers in under a hour, i can barely keep my eyes open, and can barely converse, it seem lsike my voice changes when i talk to other people.

the wierd thing is this happens with kush and shitty china

i like burning kush, cause of the immense body high, but weed affects me differently then all my friends, and i end up not talking for most ofthe night

trust me i can handle the high, its just i get this wierd fucked up feeling like ive been drinking

any thoughts? im begninnig to hate weed cause this keeps happening, didnt happen when i first started burning

i did a little 2 toke of fucking china, for 3 hours my eyes were red, but i wasnt even high! i think wierd doesnt mesh with my body or some shit

2. kush can give you mad couchlock, just use somethin else

3. ya i know that, but as i said if i smoke shitty weed its the same effect

its like its independent of the THC level in the weed

my body doesnt ike weed or something i dunno

eating and drinking water does nothing to fix it either, i just have to wait and wait.

4. Damn idk. The more I blaze the more I enjoy it. I only get fucked when its been a week or two, Seems like you don't develop a tolerance.

5. damn so you can just have 1 or 2 hits and be baked?

6. not baked, a wierd state of mind i know the difference i dunno why this got put into appretenice tokers i only started feeling like this recently i use to be able to blaze and be "stoned" normally, now i just turn into a mess

i just get couch locked and feel like shit pretty much

kush or china doesnt matter

noone i know has this problem lol