Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + hangover = ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 15, 2012.

1. So i went out last night, and drank, it was a shit night where i did embarrassing things, came home, threw up, woke up with a huge hangover, nearly recovered and just wondered how a nice rip of my bong would affect it? Does it help in some way?

2. Medicinal marijuana always helps me with nausea and headaches, so I would say go for it.

3. hangover+weed=the night all over again without the puking and bullshit, for me anyway

4. Weed is the only hangover cure I know of that really works. For me anyway. My standard hangover routine is smoke a fat bowl and make a greasy ass breakfast. Fry a bagel in a pan and slap some bacon egg and cheese in that bitch... oh yeah.

5. Cheers for the responses, going to load a bowl now, and if there's one thing i'm sure of now, it's that i fucking DESPISE alcohol, i can't even find one positive in drinking it, all i did was waste £40 and get ill, where is the LOGIC?

6. Hangover + weed + Bloody Mary = no hangover.

7. if I had a dime for every time I heard 'I am never going to drink again...' ... :D

8. Probably feel less nausea/headache so yes it helps

9. Dude you kind of formed those opinions about alcohol a little late. lol :smoke:

10. Thats why i dont drink...... stick with Herb and feel good.

11. This is why I don't go out drinking anymore man, the only time I would touch alcohol is christmas dinner or something ya know... keep it green brutha.

:smoke:

12. ganja, do it, do it now.

13. Weed is absolutely the best for hangovers :) Thats the first thing i do after a hard night of drinking.

14. i would say smoking good dank whilst hung is pretty much a cure to hangovers from my only experience the other day......dont drink that much bad for u bra:smoke:

15. Fuck yeah, dude. My morning routine after heavy drinking; wake up, bathroom routine, glass of water, massive bowl. Profit. And don't listen to to the alcohol haters, they can't handle it. :p

16. Actually, I had quite a tolerance to alcohol, I recall we used to go to the bar at lunch during my college days and having 5-6 shots, feeling no more than a little buzz, and it was like that most days.

My friends were the ones that had low tolerance, puking up on the pavement outside bars after a few drinks, not being able to walk. I never had hangovers (only once when I was 15, first time drunk).

To say people hate alcohol because they "can't handle it" is very arrogant. It's become so socially accepted that people can just shrug off the fact that it ruins lives, causes crime, long-term health conditions, and most of all death, every day. It has it's uses, but they're heavily overshadowed by its downsides.

I know you were probably joking by what you said but I just thought I needed to get that out there, better out than in.

:smoke:

17. It helps a lot.