Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed "Hangover"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coup D'etat, May 15, 2010.

1. You guys ever feel the hangover with weed? It happened the first two dozen times I smoked, but after that I never felt it.

That is, I would smoke the night before and wake up the next day very much out of it, and feeling lightheaded. Not that I was high, but "hungover" in a sense.

Hasn't happened in awhile, but I'm under the impression its a tolerance thing. Any other thoughts or experiences?

2. yeah, it mostly is a tolerance thing. But sometimes you just feel what is called "burnt out," but that is easily solved by smoking more. :D

3. nope the most that heppend is that i felt really really sleepy when my high came down
    like im on sleep medication or something

4. Nononono.

I'm talking about you smoke, you go to sleep (not a nap, but 8 hour sleep),and wake up the next day and feel groggy as fuck.

Anybody?

And this usually happened when I was so fucking tired/blasted that I just had to sleep, you know?

5. This used to happen to me the first couple of times I smoked, and it still happens rarely even now, if I smoke like 5 bowls in one night when I haven't smoked for a week beforehand, I'll wake up feeling kinda groggy and out of it, but after some coffee and a shower I'm fine, or better yet, a wake n bake.

6. Happens if I smoke right before I crash.

7. Yea i know what you mean. It happens whenever i take a t-break then i start smoking again, blunts are rough to start up on :D Your avatar makes me want to have an underworld marathon, just so i can see kate beckinsale in her tight leather outfits :ey:

8. SO TRUE MAN that is happening to me right now

9. When I first started blazing that would happen

10. LOL sig is funny

11. Depends on how much I smoke the night before, but, I know exactly what you're talking about.

12. Happens to me whenever I smoke more than a few bowls. 5 hour energy is the greatest fix ive found.