Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover? (Kind of)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, May 15, 2017.

1. Hi, so, I have smoked 5-6 times, not too much.

Anyways, whenever I smoke and I get not just a bit high but a normal high or more, weed effects wear off in 2-3h, but I can still feel some very low effects for the next day.

For example, I smoked 2 days ago, between 2 to 3 hours the effects were almost vanished but I still had some of them. Yesterday I was still weird, not high but it's definitely different from sober, I have very very low effects. Today finally I can say I'm fully sober again.

So, how is this possible? It's not like a hangover where you feel bad the next day, but more of a prolonged effects, but very low.

The effects I can still feel are difficulty for paying attention and some in the way I perceive my movement.

Again, not if I were stoned, they're similar to smoking very little weed so there are almost no effects but you can still feel something.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

2. Very common for new smokers. It won't be like that as your smoking experience increases.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks haha, it has happened twice to me, first one on a party were I got very high (it was my first time smoking and it seemed it was not kicking in so I took to much and then it suddenly all kicked in, I felt very bad), but as I hadn't sleep and I were tired I thought it was that.

Yesterday I hadn't slept a lot, but I wasn't that tired and same thing, just very slight effects, I started to think weed had affected my brain or something and I could maybe be like that for the rest of my life (no joke xDDD), but also tought it could be just something that happens when you smoke.

I'm glad I now know is usual to new smokers, I would like to ask you:

¿When does that kind of hangover disappears? Or ¿How much does it take for someone to build tolerance?

I'm not a daily smoker and I definately don't want to smoke daily, I would do it monthly or so, just for parties or composing music. I even consider eating it as I don't like hurting my lungs, but as dosing is difficult and the effects last longer I still prefer smoking for now.

4. Don't overthink it. I wake up feeling so refreshed. One of the wonders of marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
  5. If I had just recently started having sex and only had 5 or 6 chicks in bed, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to remember their faces as opposed to 500 or 600 times doing it in the last 10 years the same way....

You are new to smoking and will have 14,355 questions about weed. To answer weed hangovers, no they don't exist but your mind can always play tricks on you because your brain is more dope than you even know.

6. Play jeopardy while sober the day after a sesh. "I'll take all of them for 3000 Alex.

:)

7. Based on your expected smoking habits, your tolerance will likely never increase beyond what it is now. Don't think of that as a negative. Most daily smokers wish they could have your tolerance level. As for feeling high the next day, this is common especially if you smoke a lot late in the evening and into the night and wake up early. Again, this is not really a negative. No need to wake and bake since you are still in the clouds until late morning/afternoon. Smoking dominate sativas sometimes fuck with my sleeping habits and I wake up after a few hours and still feel really good into the morning.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's not a hangover, it's like the effects were still there but very slightly, almost sober, but not sober.

9. Yeah I actually smoked twice, once in the evening and then I smoked again (but almost nothing, 2 tokes) in the night at 00:00.

Thanks for your reply!

10. This is more commonly known as grogginess.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well, yeah. It's funny cause it happened while I had to walk in the mountain with friends and I was so exhausted xDD.

12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Nah, I do it cause I like the feeling to relax, enjoy or feel creative, but don't want to smoke it daily or weekly.

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol I feel ya, Its not good to be dependent on anything ya know? Keep doing your thing bro! But it was just a joke for some laughs :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Same here. But than we smoke some other sort and i was as new in the morning. Depends on what you smoke

16. Funny thing about human nature is how easily we get bored of things. Half of stoners are content with blazing weed daily and the other half gets diminishing returns like a mug so they chase harder highs. It's not always a gateway effect but we can see how much of a black hole being bored can be with idle time on the mind.
    :volcano:

17. Sure haha, I just like it for parties or whatever, but wouldn't smoke it on a daily basis.

I like the effects, but wouldn't like to be stoned every single day.