Weed growing at home and winter...?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GTAMASTER797, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, i would like to grow a marijuana plant, but just simply by planting the seed in a pot at home, without anything else, may it work? Do i need a grow lamp or may i use a normal lamp for the light aswell? Does the plant always need light? I live in Switzerland and it's cold here! How can i grow a plant? Tell me the procedures PLEASE! I don't know anything about growing :confused_2: , but i want to order some seeds soon to grow a marijuana plant. I WANT TO GROW THE VERY EASIEST WAY! So tell me if it's possible by only planting the seeds and using some light. Thanks everyone for your answers! :wave:

2. Ok to start with get yourself 4 hrs of good reading time and search this site.

That said a box and a few CFL or florescent lights will do you to start. Treat it like a house plant don't go crazy on the Fertilizers, the box should keep it warm enough. 24 hrs of light until the plant is 1.5 foot then switch (get a automatic timer) and go to 12 hrs of light 12 hrs of dark. The smell will be your biggest problem. Its just a weed, don't over love the plant you'll kill it. Read and research and there is nothing like trial and error.

3. I recommend you wait until spring to plant outside. there are strains that are specifically bred to be grown outdoors in cold climates, youre gonna need one of those. or, if you dont want to wait until next october to harvest, get an autoflowering strain. those will finish in about two months starting from seed.

just planting a seed on the windowsill with no additional light would definitly not produce a noticable amount of bud, forget about that. real indoor growing is quite troublesome and the concept is pretty stupid, so dont do that, either. sorry, but youre gonan have to wait.